Poll: Soulseek or Frostwire?
Poll Options
View poll results: Soulseek or Frostwire?
Soulseek
2 20%
Frostwire
8 80%
Voters: 10.
I have virus and spyware protection and a firewall but I have a new computer that I really don't want to get messed up. I would be downloading single songs and albums occasionally (no movies or anything like that). I've heard more good things about Soulseek but also that it's more for indie stuff, so I'm leaning towards Frostwire right now.
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
If it were me I'd honestly go with C: Neither and just get torrents. Since you just want single songs though I guess out of those 2 I'd go with Frostwire. Normally if I just want one song instead of an entire discography I'll buy it off of iTunes.
slsk!

I use slsk for music, and torrents for...pretty much everything else. But personally, I find more music I like with slsk.
Quote by happytimeharry
If it were me I'd honestly go with C: Neither and just get torrents. Since you just want single songs though I guess out of those 2 I'd go with Frostwire. Normally if I just want one song instead of an entire discography I'll buy it off of iTunes.

yeah, but unless you're on oink or indietorrents torrents suck. so hard to find anything good. whereas slsk has lots of rarities.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
yeah, but unless you're on oink or indietorrents torrents suck. so hard to find anything good. whereas slsk has lots of rarities.
Not really...
We seem to have threads like this alot...

Use torrents.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I use limewire and torrents, but I've heard good things about soulseek... i know frostwire has crap for selection
ss
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
new version of Limewire.

It does torrents now.

And its pretty fast too.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I use blogs and rapidshare most things except for discographies, which I torrent.

But I really do want to download some single songs but my frostwire and limewire have both stopped working recently. They just dont connect at all now.
Any help?
Because I have tried other places and switched off the firewall etc. but nothing has worked yet.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!

Yeah, I love Oink. Yesterday I downloaded 2 albums at an average of 1.6Mbps.

Only problem is I find it bloody impossible to seed on Oink unless you just upload a new torrent from scratch, which is really impractical with my current ISP's bandwith restrictions.