-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Tour or GTFO
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
:O come forth all ye great bands to sunny norn iron! and smiteth the demon that is chavy music with your undeniable guitar power!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
I heard that Led Zep. were playing A gig, but so many people wanted tickets theyve made a lottery thing for tickets and you have to put your name in for it, And in the fist day 20 millionn people signed up ... then again my friends hardly a 100% realiable source.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by ultimaterocker6
I heard that Led Zep. were playing A gig, but so many people wanted tickets theyve made a lottery thing for tickets and you have to put your name in for it, And in the fist day 20 millionn people signed up ... then again my friends hardly a 100% realiable source.

I doubt 20 million, that's over a quarter of the UK's population.

It would probably have been a huge number of people though.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by ultimaterocker6

i have also heard about this lottery thing, but 20 million sounds like a pretty steep number....i wanna belive it, and i dont at the same time
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?