I'm thinking of getting an SC-40 is it any good?
anyone had any problems with sound city amps before?
I play sort of indie/rock music
isnt sound city a marshall clone? its what happened after Marshall left marshall?? dont hold me to that. but if its just a hot roded marshall with better cleans then if i were you i would be all over that
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Go and play one in a shop. Sound City has a whole new line of amps I think.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
they're an old company that were part of hiwatt i think. New line is owned by Italia guitars i think but don't know about quality or sound now. Original ones have amazing cleans
Quote by ssguitar
isnt sound city a marshall clone? its what happened after Marshall left marshall?? dont hold me to that. but if its just a hot roded marshall with better cleans then if i were you i would be all over that

No, just no.

From Wiki:
The Hiwatt brand was created to meet the requirements of The Who's Pete Townshend and John Entwistle. Townshend had been using Sound City amplifiers since mid 1967, and Entwistle since earlier that year, when in late 1968 they approached the company asking if their equipment could be modified slightly. This request was denied, but manufacturer Dave Reeves, a former employee of Sound City, agreed and created customised Sound City L100 amplifiers under the name Hylight Electronics. This model was named the Hiwatt DR103, which would later be modified in 1970 into the CP103 "Super Who 100" model that Townshend used almost exclusively for over a decade. In 1973 the updated DR103W model was created, which Townshend still uses to this day
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009