Just picked this up. Should be here tomorrow or Monday.

Isn't she sexxy?

"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
hope you didnt get the amp with it....

looks sweet!

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Change the pickguard, knobs and treble/rhythm thing to cream...

:drools:

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

sweet! that'd better not be an MG in the background, though...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks guys. I didn't get the MG with it. Never played a MG so I'll reserve my opinion on one till I try one.

I love the black on black. I wish the tuners, pick ups (emg), and tune-o-matic bridge was black too
"
-Maynard

| |
I don't like bashing stuff but I think it's a sin to rape that beauty with that MG

Edit: Good thing it isn't yours, you should get a medal for saving that baby from a serial rapist
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
It says Gibson on the headstock...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by MrSandMan
Thanks guys. I didn't get the MG with it. Never played a MG so I'll reserve my opinion on one till I try one.

I love the black on black. I wish the tuners, pick ups (emg), and tune-o-matic bridge was black too

ah, great. you're good to go then!

Quote by SG thrasher
MY lucky day you mean, i pressed the coin return on a vending machine at college and it pissed out a fiver's worth of 20p's.

awesome.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
one word.....yummy...
Elliott Smith....Too Soon

Gear:
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Epi Les Paul Standard
Ibanez GAX70
Squier strat
Squier Precision Bass
MIA Fender Jazz Bass
Taylor 110
Yamaha (whogivesadamn)

Crate 120W amp

Various Stomps and effects.
I can't wait to play this through my Mesa Mark IV
"
-Maynard

| |
Nice. I have the same guitar, but with a few modifications...

Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by Crunchmeister
Nice. I have the same guitar, but with a few modifications...

That's hot! So it's a good metal guitar? I was a bit unsure if I'd like it since it's maple body with a Mahgony back. Meaning a little more bright than my taste.

I like darker sounding guitars... but they are sexy! and sell for a great price. I got this one on a "Deal that I couldn't refuse"... so I had to buy it.
"
-Maynard

| |
Yummy, that should sound hot through a Mesa. Soundclips when you can?
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Mine was also a "deal I couldn't refuse". I mean, I didn't even know the dude was sellign it when I tried it. I played it acoustically only, and it sounded exactly like what a Les Paul should sound like - something I've very rarely heard except out of 50s and 60s models. I was about to ask if he was interested in selling it when he told me it was for sale. He didn't like it because he had to set the action really high to prevent buzzing (17th fret was too tall). So I bought it and filed down the tall fret, and it played awesome after that. Low action and no buzzing, which is what I like.

Even stock, it was suitable for metal. I found the stock pickups a bit muddy, so I switched them for Duncans instead. I had originally planned on installing EMGs, but decided to go passive with this guitar to make it more versatile. I have EMGs in my other 4 guitars, so I figured I'd go passive in this one.

I've made a few other modifications to it. I installed an Earvana compensated nut, Gotoh Magnum locking tuners (the stock tuners are ****ty IMO), installed the mirror 'furniture', chome pickup rings and the chrome knobs. I also installed the chrome flame decals to the body. I liked it before, but found it looked a bit plain. Now I think it looks badass. If only I could somehow install chrome body binding, I would have the ultimate looking LP IMO. lol
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by SG thrasher
MY lucky day you mean, i pressed the coin return on a vending machine at college and it pissed out a fiver's worth of 20p's.

i made over £50from a vending machine in my school once. Somehow a panel had come off the bottom of the £1 storage part, sp when you put £1 it fell out the bottom. Loads of people were putting in their pounds and buying their stuff, when it was my turn I heard an unusually low pitched clink from below the vending machine, so i looked underneath and there was about £10 in coins. Naturally I scooped them all up. Out of curiosity I pressed coin return, got my £1 back and put it in again, it fell out. It was still registered by the machine so I pressed return again. Drained the vending machine got lots of free goodies to.

Wish it would happen again to help my amp funds along
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
i made over £50from a vending machine in my school once. Somehow a panel had come off the bottom of the £1 storage part, sp when you put £1 it fell out the bottom. Loads of people were putting in their pounds and buying their stuff, when it was my turn I heard an unusually low pitched clink from below the vending machine, so i looked underneath and there was about £10 in coins. Naturally I scooped them all up. Out of curiosity I pressed coin return, got my £1 back and put it in again, it fell out. It was still registered by the machine so I pressed return again. Drained the vending machine got lots of free goodies to.

Wish it would happen again to help my amp funds along

NICE!

I love when stuff like that happens.
Quote by jAzZMataZz

wait....somethings missing there.

What?
"
-Maynard

| |
well it's a nice case..
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
ah man you should have saved a little more for a standard. they play so much better. to each his own i guess, i couldnt live without neck binding on a les paul
Quote by s.r.v.
ah man you should have saved a little more for a standard. they play so much better. to each his own i guess, i couldnt live without neck binding on a les paul

I would had needed to save A LOT more for a standard. I got a killer deal on this Gibson, cheaper than Epiphone sells for .
"
-Maynard

| |