OK, this isn't definite, but I've been thinking about getting another guitar to be kept in Drop C, more or less exclusively for metal. I want it fixed bridge as I have my S470 for messing around with the bar like that. A fast neck would be great, and I'm not fussed about the number of frets, as I rarely go very high up anyway. My favourite shape is Strat/Super strat style and my favourite brand (for now anyway) is Ibanez, but that's not so important.

Price-wise I'd say around the £350 mark, although I could probably go a bit higher within reason.

So, any recs for me? All are greatly appreciated, cheers!
Washburn x50pro

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Alright, not wanting to champion my own thread too much, I'm almost certainly getting the Washburn X50 Pro (in cognac). I've read around a lot of reviews and stuff but I'd like a couple more opinions before parting with my cash. Would it take heavier strings well? The plan is still to keep it in a low tuning (probably not lower than Drop C though). Thanks again.