i have 250 dollars and i need amp
im thinking about :
laney hcm30r,
randall rx20 d
roland cube 15

thx
what types of music do you play?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Would you consider a Crate Palomino 5 watt tube combo? $200 USD. Leaves $50 for a distortion pedal. How about a Peavey Transtube? Nothing wrong with Cubes, they seem to be preferred for metal practice amps.
^ +1 basically (though i haven't tried those transtubes)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have a Cube 15 and i am very pleased with it, it sounds great through my pocket pod and its loud!