If I'm used to playing an 87 Les Paul Custom, would I like a PRS Singlecut with trem?
I may trade this guy for it.
Thanks

Play it and find out surely ?
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
yeah...we can't really tell you if you'll like it. It looks like a nice guitar, but you should play one and find out for yourself.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
i would say yes, they have chunky gibsony necks so the feel would be fairly similar. best to try a prs out though
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
It can only be your opinion; if you like it, perfect, if not, then just don't trade for it.
I personally like it more than a Les Paul, but as I said, it's all a matter of personal taste.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Of course I'm going to play it first. I think I'm pulling the trigger on this deal. This would be my first "NICE" PRS that I've owned. I have a Santana SE with SD pickups and love it and I'm bored with my Custom.
I like the additional features with the SC (Trem, coil-splitting), but wish it had seperate tone and volume controls.
Oh well.
Thanks
its gonna play a lot better than the les paul, but more or less theyre very similar
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Quote by V12prowler
its gonna play a lot better than the les paul, but more or less theyre very similar

Thats kinda what I thought. Thanks