Page 1 of 2
I am a senior in high school, and the faculty is making us wear ID cards for this year, and everyone is pissed including teachers. they are not only making us carry them, which I did for years and had no problem, but they are closing campus and giving us punishment for not wearing them on a lanyard around the neck, even during class. even if we have them visible they yell at us if its not aroound the neck.

Thats gay.

so I have decided to pull a minor senior prank this year, by making stickers matching the cards that say McLovin and puttin them over the last name. I have a romfull of computers with photoshop, and many supporters (I asked, definetely 30+, probably more like 100.)
so I'm guessing most of the senior class will be mclovin it. security sucks and might not ever notice.

I was gonna print out and cut up like 3 sheets of stickers and hand them out to everyone in bunches to spread the fire. This is as much a demonstration against security as a prank.

Will I get in trouble, how should I spread it, and when do I do it; the movie wont be funny forever...
- Don't use 'gay' as a derogatory term.
- Grow up
- Appreciate the security

As a side note a lot of colleges here make students wear or carry ID cards all the time. We live with it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
- Grow up

As a side note a lot of colleges here make students wear or carry ID cards all the time. We live with it.

+ 10,000
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Here's what you do...

Save all the tears you've been crying over something stupid like this... Save them in a big vat.

And drown the admins in the vat.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by rhakiath
I am a senior in high school, and the faculty is making us wear ID cards for this year, and everyone is pissed including teachers. they are not only making us carry them, which I did for years and had no problem, but they are closing campus and giving us punishment for not wearing them on a lanyard around the neck, even during class. even if we have them visible they yell at us if its not aroound the neck.

Thats gay.

so I have decided to pull a minor senior prank this year, by making stickers matching the cards that say McLovin and puttin them over the last name. I have a romfull of computers with photoshop, and many supporters (I asked, definetely 30+, probably more like 100.)
so I'm guessing most of the senior class will be mclovin it. security sucks and might not ever notice.

I was gonna print out and cut up like 3 sheets of stickers and hand them out to everyone in bunches to spread the fire. This is as much a demonstration against security as a prank.

Will I get in trouble, how should I spread it, and when do I do it; the movie wont be funny forever...

If I say yes will that mean you won't do it?

First of all it's, "That's gay". Second of all, you're hetrosexual. Yeah, how do you like them apples.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
- **** security
- this is not a college and we dont live here and are not getting anything for coming
- the security force does not even check them now, I would only wear mine if there was an on duty cop at all times, the cards do nothing but bother us, anybody could walk in and shoot the place up.
-I want to keep my identity private
-**** living with it; its annoying and the staff are assholes

so anyway i dont care what you think about the cards themselves, is the prank funny?
Originally Posted by Dinkydaisy
- Grow up

You are so right.

Just deal with it threadstarter, and get used to the fact that life doesn't work out the way you'd like it too.

And anyway, taking ideas straight from recent movies isn't clever...it basically means you can't think for yourself.
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome

-Matthew Arnold

^ I like your new haircut
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
First of all it's, "That's gay". Second of all, you're hetrosexual. Yeah, how do you like them apples.

I am not fixing the ', it suits the blunt character of the statement.
and I am not against gays, you're just being argumentative.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ****ING OPINIONS, IS IT FUNNY OR NOT?!
Quote by rhakiath
- **** security
- this is not a college and we dont live here and are not getting anything for coming
- the security force does not even check them now, I would only wear mine if there was an on duty cop at all times, the cards do nothing but bother us, anybody could walk in and shoot the place up.
-I want to keep my identity private
-**** living with it; its annoying and the staff are assholes

so anyway i dont care what you think about the cards themselves, is the prank funny?

No the prank isn't funny.

And uhh.. How private are you capable of keeping your identity when you have to do role call every day, and furthermore.. See the same people every day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by rhakiath

AND FOR THE LAST TIME I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ****ING OPINIONS, IS IT FUNNY OR NOT?!

Bit of a prick, aren't you?
Quote by rhakiath

Also.. Whether or not we think it's funny IS THE ****ING OPINIONS!
Quote by vintage x metal

B/C if it takes them a month or so, we'll tell the principal anyway. And it will be funny to everyone at my school to do this.

and whether its funny is a fact not an opinion.
You have two threads on this subject. Delete one or GTFO.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by rhakiath
B/C if it takes them a month or so, we'll tell the principal anyway. And it will be funny to everyone at my school to do this.

and whether its funny is a fact not an opinion.

Everyone at your school is childish, what WOULD be funny, would be if you printed all the labels off, and you were the only idiot walking around with one.

And it's actually opinion, as people have different senses of humour.

You fail, my friend.
oh noes your life is ruined now that you have to have ID. Get a grip kid, i carry 4 forms of ID in my wallet at all times all of which contain the same information. a college ID/bus pass, a provisional drivers license, a student union card and my validate ID card.

college in the UK is nothing like college in the US. In the UK its like the last year or two of your high school. Your college is our university.

Life is full of things that you are too pea brained to comprehend, Your school has a valid reason for instating this rule whether you realise it or not, just because something appears useless to you doesn't make it useless to everyone. So get used to it

and if as you said anyone can walk in and shoot up the place then your ID card can be used to identify your corpse.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
- Grow up

not wear it on our ****ing necks like dogs though.
and if as you said anyone can walk in and shoot up the place then your ID card can be used to identify your corpse.

HAHA ...**** you thats my point.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
not wear it on our ****ing necks like dogs though.

Jesus Christ you'd almost think they were trying to establish a safer learning environment!

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by rhakiath

and I am not against gays.

And that's what you thought when you were typing it?

I never said you were but if you thought that what you said was in someway against gay people that's you're own mind coming to that conclusion. I simply said you were hetrosexual.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Jesus Christ you'd almost think they were trying to establish a safer learning environment!

To be fair, the reason they do it is probably because the teachers are getting worse and worse every year, and they don't even have the IQ to remember the names of their students..

Maybe that was just the school I went to..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
To be fair, the reason they do it is probably because the teachers are getting worse and worse every year, and they don't even have the IQ to remember the names of their students..

Maybe that was just the school I went to..

The names on ID cards are tiny. I don't think teachers intend to put their eyes to a student's chest to stare intently for a few minutes because they couldn't arsed to remember the several hundred new kid's names.

-Matthew Arnold

Bro, my school has made us wear ID's for atleast a decade now. No problems, and most the teachers encourage it. And when they catch someone with a gun, because they don't have their ID, you'll be glad.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
Last edited by Gmp211 at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by GreenDayChris
Your prank sounds Superlame.

I really think that 'Superbad' would have worked just as well

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
The names on ID cards are tiny. I don't think teachers intend to put their eyes to a student's chest to stare intently for a few minutes because they couldn't arsed to remember the several hundred new kid's names.

Do you have a habit of taking every post seriously, or is it just the ones that are posted by people who almost never make a serious comment on these forums?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Dinkydaisy

No no, come now. It's obvious that his educational centre is being completely unreasonable for ensuring that no strangers just waltz in amongst them.

Bet you thought I'd say /sarcasm, right?

/sarcasm. (You were right...)
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by rhakiath

Thats gay.

Do you go to Colerain High School?
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I really think that 'Superbad' would have worked just as well

Yeah well, t'was a superbad joke anyways
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by Gmp211
Bro, my school has made us wear ID's for atleast a decade now. No problems, and most the teachers encourage it. And when they catch someone with a gun, because they don't have their ID, you'll glad.

there has been very little crime at my school, but if , idk, a person makes a fake one? they could just walk in. or someone who goes here could just use his. my point is, the id won't do anything.. try gun control. or a posted COP.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Do you have a habit of taking every post seriously, or is it just the ones that are posted by people who almost never make a serious comment on these forums?

I don't pay nearly enough attention to you to remember if you make serious posts or not.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't pay nearly enough attention to you to remember if you make serious posts or not.

Not even necessarily me. I'm just saying.. If someone makes a completely ridiculous statement, it's easiest to just assume it's for humors sake..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Dinkydaisy
- Grow up

+1 for the gay part and for appreciation of security.

However if it's just a joke, I don't see the harm. It's just for laughs, no ones getting hurt at all. Good plan imo.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not even necessarily me. I'm just saying.. If someone makes a completely ridiculous statement, it's easiest to just assume it's for humors sake..

But you get a lot of people who make stupid comments and turning out to be serious.

I have a stick up my ass.

-Matthew Arnold

Christ, why is everyone being such twats to this guy?

A) So he used the term "gay", MEANINGS AND USES OF WORDS CHANGE, get over it. Remember when "gay" meant happy?
B) It is understandable being annoyed by an annoying system, it;'s not like he planning to kill someone about it.

and to the TS
C) meh it's not that funny but go for it I suppose. I assume you will get in trouble if caught though.
Page 1 of 2