they are a slap in the face to tradition/seniors, and do nothing for security. Who thinks We should protest until we get aan on duty cop in school? our security sucks asshole, and teacher/faculty are assholes about it, making us wear them around the neck during class and at all times.
What's the big deal? They probably won't be checked regularly anyway if your security sucks. Just stick it in your wallet and just get it out whenever you need it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by rhakiath
they are a slap in the face to tradition/seniors, and do nothing for security. Who thinks We should protest until we get aan on duty cop in school? our security sucks asshole, and teacher/faculty are assholes about it, making us wear them around the neck during class and at all times.

I think you should shut up.

You should shut up about ID cards, because they're not a big deal.

You should shut up about tradition, because beating women was once a tradition..

And you should just plain shut up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
OMFG! This is such an injustice!
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
oh noez, teh conformity is so oppressive. /sarcasm

get over it.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
lol... I'm so glad I was born here and went to a normal school with absolutely 0% violence..

Your schools probably have meth labs in their basements.
^ Talking about 4% of schools, not all of them, don't bitch but it's true.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
TS, this is the second thread you have posted on the same subject.

Delete one or GTFO.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think you should shut up.

You should shut up about ID cards, because they're not a big deal.

You should shut up about tradition, because beating women was once a tradition..

And you should just plain shut up.

Nicely toasted sir.
Funny words.
Wait "not wearing ID cards" is a proud tradition in your school?

What difference does it make?

If you think this is worth protesting for then you are an idiot. War? Poverty? Natural disasters? Who cares so long as I don't have to wear an ID card 'round m'neck at school.
Quote by aaron13
its a tag you wear around your neck that doesnt bother you or do anything

you have way too much time to bitch about stupid ****
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Nicely toasted sir.

Actually, I think for a true toast, I would have had to rap that. Hold on... Let's try.

Quit acting like a little bitch,
Wearing IDs isn't that big of a hitch
In your plans for being non conformist..
If you gotta problem wit it, slit ya wrists,
We don't need you comin' to UG and talkin' bout dis..
*Cool little turntable interlude, distorting my voice into something danceable*
Now the chorus!!!
What what?? GTFO!
You're a little ho! GTFO!
You've got to Go! GTFO!
Be quick, not slow! GTFO!

On the double, actin' like fool..
Thinkin' we is all about to agree wit you..
We think you actin' like Kanye West..
Who bitched when he found out no one thought he was the best..

Kickin' it Ol' school! Now for the gats.. A rapper needs his guns.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

It does not protect students. The district says that is why they did it. wearing id cards does not stop students from coming in with guns.
Therefore i'm not going to stop bothering the school until we have a cop on duty. its 10000+ students with no cops looking after us in my district. Making us wear them as a self persistent rule is stupid. they wont stop a bullet, they're made of plastic.
thats about as funny as a roomful of dead mothers.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, I think for a true toast, I would have had to rap that. Hold on... Let's try.

Quit acting like a little bitch,
Wearing IDs isn't that big of a hitch
In your plans for being non conformist..
If you gotta problem wit it, slit ya wrists,
We don't need you comin' to UG and talkin' bout dis..
*Cool little turntable interlude, distorting my voice into something danceable*
Now the chorus!!!
What what?? GTFO!
You're a little ho! GTFO!
You've got to Go! GTFO!
Be quick, not slow! GTFO!

On the double, actin' like fool..
Thinkin' we is all about to agree wit you..
We think you actin' like Kanye West..
Who bitched when he found out no one thought he was the best..

Kickin' it Ol' school! Now for the gats.. A rapper needs his guns.

CHEERS TO THAT!

TS...I think you get the point of Jack Off Jill's musical interlude?
Whats that, no?
GTFO.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by rhakiath
It does not protect students. The district says that is why they did it. wearing id cards does not stop students from coming in with guns.
Therefore i'm not going to stop bothering the school until we have a cop on duty. its 10000+ students with no cops looking after us in my district. Making us wear them as a self persistent rule is stupid. they wont stop a bullet, they're made of plastic.

Yeah... But who cares?

Do what I did. Change your ID to have a picture of Link on one side, rub your name out and write the name of the video game character. On the other side, write "X" and have a picture of Megaman X.

They'll confiscate a few of them.. But it's all good. You have lots of free time on your hands to make more.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by AvengedThrice
TS, this is the second thread you have posted on the same subject.

Delete one or GTFO.

+1
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
yeah... our school just got id's last year and it really is not big deal.... like every school has em

I can think of a few reasons how they'd be useful-

You see someone without one, you know they're not a student/teacher and not meant to be there.

Okay, that's not technically "a few" reasons but still. It's still stupid as hell to whinge about though.
Quote by aaron13
Maybe security wouldn't be so crap if you wore them? Maybe they would actually decrease the level of violence in your school? Whatever, just shut up about it and get on with your life. It's no injustice if you wear one. Heck, teachers at my school have to do it. It keeps all the students safe. Visitors at the school have to wear them. So why shouldn't pupils? You could be a person hell bent on causing mayhem just randomly dressed in your schools uniform or whatnot.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Quote by Hobolad
I can think of a few reasons how they'd be useful-

You see someone without one, you know they're not a student/teacher and not meant to be there.

Okay, that's not technically "a few" reasons but still. It's still stupid as hell to whinge about though.

Actually..

I almost never wore my ID. A lot of people didn't have theirs on when I went to school.. And no one even questioned whether or not I was supposed to be there. They just gave me a temporary.
Quote by vintage x metal

thats my point, the security wont even check. so basically its a bold fashion/ i'm a douche card with a lanyard.

also we seniors have been going here since before most of the security guards. if the school wanted to actually protect us I wouldn't mind as much but they just want us to complain to our parents so that they think we're all safe.
Actually..

I almost never wore my ID. A lot of people didn't have theirs on when I went to school.. And no one even questioned whether or not I was supposed to be there. They just gave me a temporary.

If it ain't strictly enforced then the original "problem" kinda disappears. You get the option to wear an ID card... LET'S STORM THE WHITE HOUSE!

Which I think you guys should, but not for that reason
Quote by aaron13
Quote by rhakiath
thats my point, the security wont even check. so basically its a bold fashion/ i'm a douche card with a lanyard.

also we seniors have been going here since before most of the security guards. if the school wanted to actually protect us I wouldn't mind as much but they just want us to complain to our parents so that they think we're all safe.

Lke I just said.. I can guarantee when people AREN'T wearing one, most of the people will just assume they left it at home by accident..
Quote by vintage x metal

*ack-hem* how are id cards gay?

oh I get it, its when they start rubbing against each other in your wallet right? right? :p

aaah hell ..
DANK MEMES