That is so generic.
If you want to "simulate" a guitar. (Not necessarily you, just people in general)
You're such a gamer.
Pick up a real guitar.
Quote by Cacophonic
That is so generic.
If you want to "simulate" a guitar. (Not necessarily you, just people in general)
You're such a gamer.
Pick up a real guitar.

i cant bring a guitar to office, but i can bring a DS :P
Quote by binary_0011
i cant bring a guitar to office, but i can bring a DS :P

bring a ukelele....duh
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Yeah, I'm jumping on the slag wagon here, too. Although if you travel alot and you get a song idea or you wanna write on a plane, this actually isn't a bad idea.
But to mess with it and you have a real guitar in the corner...you need punched at the base of your skull....really hard.
I'm not gonna bash it because to be honest I was inspired to pick up a guitar after playing guitar hero. I was playing through easy and medium without a sweat but by the time I got to hard I just got bored with it, bought a real guitar and haven't touched the little plastic thing since.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I'm not gonna bash it because to be honest I was inspired to pick up a guitar after playing guitar hero. I was playing through easy and medium without a sweat but by the time I got to hard I just got bored with it, bought a real guitar and haven't touched the little plastic thing since.

dude same here.

that game is not to replace a real guitar,its to inspire ,create some ideas and then be i like "oh i gotta try it on my gutiar" its pretty simple thoug hand can only strum chords