Well it has the V30's, which is basically what's in the Mesa cab so you're fine with that, and you can close up the back so thats useful, the only question is whether or not it's built very well - but saying that i've also read that like of all the cabs in the main markets, they're only made by like 4 factories

I'm sure it'd be fine, although for a mark IV, i'd probably say test them out, as you don't want to waste that capability
yep, i agree with you, thanks for helping...if someone has this cabinet please tell me your review on it. And more opinions even if you don't have one are welcome.
phil (aznsomethingorother is his screen name) has one, i'm not sure if he still hangs out over here.

I can get him for you, if he doesn't see this, though. I think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
phil (aznsomethingorother is his screen name) has one, i'm not sure if he still hangs out over here.

That would be great mate, thanks a lot. I'll be waiting.

Cheers
right well i pm'ed him over at the other forum he hangs out at occasionally. Hopefully he'll get my message before too long.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc

so does luke of hte s.s. legion (humm_de_humm or somthing or other)
oh does he? interesting. i know one or two guys at the BKP forum have them... i think the general consensus is that it's a very nice cab for the money, but the tolex is a little cheap, and it's not wired in stereo, just mono operation (if that annoys you)...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
that's the question. if it's 90% as good as the orange for half the price, it's a good deal. if it's only half as good, or worse, then i guess you get what you pay for...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yes i can certainly say that its worth the money for the sound it produces at bedroom volume. probably the best band for your buck 2x12" cab out there right now the only thing you should really be worried about is the ugly poo brown grille but they can be changed.
^

thanks for checking in, phil, i apprecite it.

and nick, i've tried the vertical engl 2x12 with v30's... it's very nice. very clear-sounding, though (like most engl cabs i've tried), so you may or may not get on with that. I don't think i've tried the orange cabs (only tried their combos), so i can't really say how they'd compare.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yep and if you wondering about the quality theres only one sentence to sum it up. It's German. and if you don't get it then well in plain it's not gonna break on you unless someone breaks it on you