Page 1 of 2
ok so theres this kid named jake at my school, and he has this desire to fight me( basically for attention) i dont rlly want to fight him, because im sorta above all that ****. but if worse comes to worse, what are some tips to beat him?

also, this might end up as a buckets and gloves fight. if your a hockey player youll know. i need tips for both.
kik him in the crotch!!! works every time
i hate all those nasty pasty people

:stickpoke i like to poke people

the fighter pilot of the a7x army
^^ hey i said that first

Tell Ms. Finster.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If that carrys on just give him hell throw the first punch and he might be shocked give him what he wants, even if he beats you up it will end it all eventually. But i think you should get him i wouldent stand for someone like that they need to be put in their place.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Tell Ms. Finster.

Ms. Finster Ms. Finster! Jake and KiErAn123 are going to fight!!!
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
beat the living $h1+ out of his nuts, like i sed

the easiest way ive found to kick someones ass, and make them look stupid is to grab them by the chin, stick your foot behind there leg, and push them down really hard. it looks quite brootal and makes the other guy look really stupid. then when hes on the ground you can either continue to punch him and kick him, or you can stand on his chest or neck and tell him off. i find the later is the most humiliating.
Quote by KiErAn123
lawl. tahnks for the finster pic. but seriously.

(Invalid img)

This may be affective.. or just.. you know.. Bring your friends. Then do a song and dance.. it's intimidating as ****.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Tell Ms. Finster.

+1
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by KiErAn123
ok so theres this kid named jake at my school, and he has this desire to fight me( basically for attention) i dont rlly want to fight him, because im sorta above all that ****. but if worse comes to worse, what are some tips to beat him?

also, this might end up as a buckets and gloves fight. if your a hockey player youll know. i need tips for both.

Whatever you do, don't do the normalschool thing of one punch being thrown and then both people leaning into each other so that they fall over and start wrestling

Just keep on your toes and back in and out

Edit: And to the guy above me, its spelt Hadouken
Quote by pimpslap1236
the easiest way ive found to kick someones ass, and make them look stupid is to grab them by the chin, stick your foot behind there leg, and push them down really hard. it looks quite brootal and makes the other guy look really stupid. then when hes on the ground you can either continue to punch him and kick him, or you can stand on his chest or neck and tell him off. i find the later is the most humiliating.

if theyre facing upwards, standing on their neck would pretty much kill them
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Ms. Finster Ms. Finster! Jake and KiErAn123 are going to fight!!!

Change your UG profile picture to this.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by pimpslap1236

thanks man.
Quote by nightraven
Tell the teacher.
you would never live that down...

-wait for him to take the first swing
-don't get into one of those "wrestling matches" where the people fighting end up just rolling around on the ground (it makes both of em look like asses
-keep moving at all times
-if you get him on the ground, just walk away and leave him feeling like a twat in public
-and have a few friends around just incase
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
dude if you seriously need to ask people tips on how to fight, dont fight him he will probably kick your ass.

if all else fails just whail on his nuts
dont waste any time wresteling him to the ground, keep swinging the whole time
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Change your UG profile picture to this.

Tempting.
Rig

If it comes to it be really energetic and keep telling him to hit you, urge him to attack you, act like you want to get hurt, if you look eager to fight theyre gonna think your nuts, cause a crazy guy will do anything no matter what, then just wail on him, dont stop, hit him anywhere, theres no such thing as fair fighting when someones after you.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Tempting.

I know a guy who looks just like him, he even has the bad posture. His name is Adam Abegg.. Hold on and I'll post a picture..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by dio5288
according to prison break, you should kick him in the kneecap really hard, he'll fall over
then kick his teeth in

lol i threatened him with it...which has more meaning cause hes an athlete. cause that will break his knee.
1) Watch Rocky
2) Don't Dirty Fight (Nuts, Attack from behind)
3) If possible get him in a headlock
4) Don't let him know if you're hurt
5) No matter what your bodies telling you, let your mind keep strong, kick the **** out of him until he backs off

One around each fist.

You won't even need to hit him, he'll see them and brick himself so hard he won't need to take a dump for a week.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Punch in the neck (not to hard as it will kill him...) should get him on the floor in seconds chocking.

Or if you scared of givin him permanent damage - a good strong punch to the solar plexis always works =)

give him hell man - the guy is asking for it
If hes never fought before, punch him in the nose a couple times, he'll lose his focus and go nuts, then its easy after that...

but seriously, who fights? Tell him to go **** himself, hes obviously not an intelligent person...
Quote by Kahless
If it comes to it be really energetic and keep telling him to hit you, urge him to attack you, act like you want to get hurt, if you look eager to fight theyre gonna think your nuts, cause a crazy guy will do anything no matter what, then just wail on him, dont stop, hit him anywhere, theres no such thing as fair fighting when someones after you.

I don't believe in "fair fights" they're all bull****....but if a fight can't be avoided I say fight as dirty as you want, cause there is a big difference between fighting dirty and winning, and getting your ass kicked.
Last edited by david_highland at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I know a guy who looks just like him, he even has the bad posture. His name is Adam Abegg.. Hold on and I'll post a picture..

Lawl, Randall lives.
Rig

the best quick move to do is put your left hand on the right side of his head ( your right) then push him down and swing your right hand and elbowhim int he side of the neck. it wont kill him but if you hit anywhere near the right spot he'll go down really fast. continue pushing him down with your left hand so he hits the ground and then just spit on him or stand over him yelling for dramatic effect. you have to do it really fast but you do that successfully and everyones gonna think your a member of the Chan family. or you could go with the chuck norris way and roundhouse kick him in the face.
let him swing first, then grab his arm as his fist swings by you, kick out his legs, then swing your leg up into the air and bring your heel down onto his head or back.

if he runs to tackle you lean into the tackle, and force his head into your knee as you bring your knee up

he he kicks at you, grab the leg and throw him off balance, then jump on him and punch his face a lot
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Quote by david_highland
I don't believe in "fair fights" they're all bull****....but if a fight can't be avoided I say fight as dirty as you want, cause there is a big difference between fighting dirty and winning, and getting your ass kicked.

like they say: "it's not about how you play the game, it's about who wins and who loses."
Whitest Kid U' Know of the Bass Militia
PM Dinky Daisy to join

Originally posted by Civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.
Try to ground and pound him, if you know any takedowns. Otherwise, just be relentless and keep punching at his face so that he has no opportunities to retaliate. If you hesitate, he'll attack. Also, use your elbows and knees if you're really close to him. If you know how to clinch, do that, and then start kneeing him in the lower ribs/solar plexus area. If you have him on the ground, elbow him in the face a bunch of times. Guaranteed to open some cuts, which will dishearten him.

Also, keep your guard up. Fists should be around temple level (in your guard). When fighting, don't look at his face either. Look around his chest area, so that you'll be able to see punches AND kicks coming. If you only look at his face, you won't see kicks and uppercuts coming.

Use some haymakers and uppercuts as well, but sticks to jabs and crosses more. Put you're whole body into punches; don't use your arm to generate power. Don't bother with kicking, unless if you have experience with it. You can however kick him if he's on the ground, especially soccer kicks or stomps to the head.

If you have him on the ground, see if you can get a choke of some sort, like a rear naked choke (very basic - you need to be behind him, then put one arm around his neck and use the other arm to press the arm around his neck towards you). If he's choked out, you can humiliate him or something.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Page 1 of 2