So some tall f*ckin' -vulgar language here.- wrapped his arm around my throat and lifted me in the air by an elbow locked around my throat because I was trying to get some fat douchebag off my friend.

I dont even know who it was. All I know was he was about six feet tall (I'm about 5'4), had hair that looked like a gerbil's ass, and had a case of acne that looked like herpes.

Wtf do I do now? I basically got forced into the reality that I'm a totally useless p*ssy.

This sucks.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
What sort of reply are you looking for because unless you're still in that situation right now, i really don't think there's much you can do.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Manhandled means you were thrown around like someone's toy.

@@thurston - This is the pit. This is where we dump crap.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by bearded_monkey
I thought Man-handled means that he felt you up or something...

This thread is an automatic disappointment

Yeah, make with the goods already!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

You could always move in with your Auntie and your Uncle to a town called Bel-Air.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If you thought posting that in the Pit would make you feel better, think again.

Pussy.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
groin kick
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Work out, make a reputation that makes people not want to mess with you.

I did the latter un-intentionally XD
Some huge guy kept giving me **** and I did nothing, literally nothing and peopel thought i was fearless laughing in his face but thats cos I was genuinly in stitches at him.
There's also many accounts I just take insults then give back what I think is taking the piss out of what they say, but they find offence in them and back off.
If you think about it you should probably kill him....

Disproportionate response ftw
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Work out, make a reputation that makes people not want to mess with you.

No amount of muscle and fighting skills is going to make up for a 5'4" person being completely dominated by a much bigger person.
I thought this was about something else
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
you should've schooled the c*nt in the teeth.

better luck next time, chump.
I thought man handle meant : well a dirtbike you must manhandle whereas a car you must pilot it so to speak.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS