Okayyy, i'm getting bored of taking the trip to college everyday with no music and rather than taking my bigger ipod i'd rather take something small and so i'm looking at ipod shuffles as they're only about £50 over here

My question is: are the new ipod shuffles any different from the older ones aside from colours? The older ones are cheaper than the newer ones so yeah?

shuffles suck....wait until you have enough money and get an ipod video("classic")
Nothing too different, but you owe it to yourself to get one. I love mine. My friends love theirs. I'm living the shuffle life.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
[quote="'[X"]']shuffles suck....wait until you have enough money and get an ipod video("classic")

I've got one

Just for college and stuff, the bus trip/walking/inbetween lessons can be insanely boring

So yeah i'm thinking about getting a little Shuffle to keep me amused
[quote="'[X"]']shuffles suck....wait until you have enough money and get an ipod video("classic")

Shuffles don't suck. How dare you.

They are great at what they're for. You're in a mood for something one day, you sync a playlist of songs you are in the mood for to the shuffle. And you're off. For what you want, you'll love it. Trust me.
shuffles have to be the most use-less device ever. get a nano so you can see what your doing
im a believer. i hate bringing my normal ipod with me to work on the train everyday, im always nervous ill drop it or lose it or something. shuffles are cheap and easy to travel with though. and way better than no music or.. this is really horrible and i still see it everyday.. walkmen!
Quote by thesimo
shuffles have to be the most use-less device ever. get a nano so you can see what your doing

Oh for crying out loud.
That's the point!
It's a SHUFFLE.
Like I said, before you leave, sync what you're in the mood for.
Quote by Guitar_Dan_666
well if you have one just take that....?

Well it's pricey, and i don't want to take the chance i'd lose that around college or leave it on the bus or anything and i really don't need so many songs for what's a fairly short time period
Be careful with it, keep it in your coat on the inside pocket zipped up.

But fair enough

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by philipisabeast
Well it's pricey, and i don't want to take the chance i'd lose that around college or leave it on the bus or anything and i really don't need so many songs for what's a fairly short time period

Exactly. And you can clip it to the bottom of your shirt. (works great, looks great)
ok lets look at the facts then:

No screen

No song capacity that is efficiant

You could get an MP3 player for way cheaper with a screen and more memory

YOU ALREADY HAVE AN iPOD, how is it not a waste to buy another model(lesser and crappier might I add) when you have one. Look, your in college, spend it on pizza, and books and crap.

Get a clip, and keep in near you.
^ I can get it used for about £20
Which is like the value of 2 pizzas over here

I don't want to carry around a fairly large expensive ipod that i have to spend ages trawling through to find songs

I like all the songs in my library, and so to just have a tiny gadget i can forget about and listen to tracks i like

No need to get angry about it
zen stone>ipod shuffle, exact same thing, with better software, for less than a third the price. no-brainer, really...
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72