so my media player does this thing where it will play a song then with like 15 seconds left in the song it starts like getting choppy and lags up for like 15 seconds and then finishes the song. its really annoying because it completely throws off the enjoyability of the song. does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
Thank god I'm not the only one with this problem! I've looked all over the internet for a solution and couldn't find one. So I just said, "Fukc WMP, I'll just use Winamp." You don't get the same kind of interface that you're used to with WMP, but it loads and plays your music without any lag and doesn't take time to load when you open it.
get winamp

fixed
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
try deleting the songs and ripping them again from the cd. I had this problem on chilli peppers stadium arcadium- mars! not what u want. re-ripped and hey presto
Quote by RageAgainst...
get winamp

fixed

He didn't want a new media player you dumb shit. If he asked for one then he would've obviously said so. Winamp is the biggest peiece of fucking garbage anyway, but that's my opinion.
Jesus RageAgainst... I was gonna suggest he got Winamp aswell. I'm glad you posted first so you got the hissy fit instead of me
Quote by Thornography
He didn't want a new media player you dumb shit. If he asked for one then he would've obviously said so. Winamp is the biggest peiece of fucking garbage anyway, but that's my opinion.

WINAMP FTW
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Jesus RageAgainst... I was gonna suggest he got Winamp aswell. I'm glad you posted first so you got the hissy fit instead of me

I can't think of anything offensive to say to you.

But it wasn't a hissy fit... oh noo. I'll get hissy fits when Mac fangirls protest about how great their iShit is.
Quote by Thornography

way to come off as an ass...winamp really is much better and i think most people would agree. i realize he wasn't asking for a new media player but i think it's his best option
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
How is Winamp ****? Works better than WMP, better interface, better library, better visualisations, fades out nicely when you pause music as opposed to cutting it off....

Download it, you won't regret it.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
My WMP messed up on me, So i just use ITUNES

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by Thornography
I can't think of anything offensive to say to you.

But it wasn't a hissy fit... oh noo. I'll get hissy fits when Mac fangirls protest about how great their iShit is.

Good

Anyway, I don't like Macs and crap either, so somewhere along the line we're on the same wavelength, which I can drink to if you can buddy

Jesus I'm such a fucking democrat online.
I'll join in the iBashing if you don't mind.

That sounds bad lol
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112