Page 1 of 5
well I was thinking about this, everybody has something that embrasses them on their ipod, so what's yours? Mine's Motion City Soundtrack, hey they're from MN so they can't be all bad right?
Britney Spear or Steps

curse my childhood cd collection
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Why be ashamed?

Who cares? It's my music, not anyone else's. If they don't like it, tough shit.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
^ Please, you gotta love Motion City. I'm rarely embarrassed, by occasionally, I get heckled for Tegan & Sara. I hate music snobs.
666 BRO
I have a song by The Used.

It's not that I'm embarrassed, it's just that all my music is so different from it people are like "....wtf?.."
Who dat?
My friend keeps trying to put songs like the 'witch doctor' and 'barbie girl' on, but atm Avril Lavigne.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by Kankuro
^ Please, you gotta love Motion City. I'm rarely embarrassed, by occasionally, I get heckled for Tegan & Sara. I hate music snobs.

yeah they are cool, but what I really meant was what do you get **** from people for having it on your ipod. kinda, I'm confused, it's been a long day
The most untrue thing I have on my mp3 player would be Ridin' Dirty by Chamillionaire. Feeling So Real by Moby is awesome too, but people are like "Dude!".
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Probably Little Richard, though I love him.

But that's okay.. Most people try to steer clear of insulting my musical taste when they get ahold of my MP3 player because of its vast epicness that destroys theirs.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
techno remix of leekspin. that or the hamsterdance.
Every song from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. It brings a tear to my eye.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I changed my mind.. It's probably the first record by the Used. I like it, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by wizards?
well I was thinking about this, everybody has something that embrasses them on their ipod, so what's yours? Mine's Motion City Soundtrack, hey they're from MN so they can't be all bad right?

MCS are good. what so embarrasing about them
There is more than one thing i have to say...
Why would I be ? It's songs I want to listen to, I don't give a crap about skewed opinions on music.. I listen to whatever the hell I want.. If someone keeps bugging me he runs to the ER and meets George Clooney.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
The was some Helloween left on mine from a mix cd I put on it. It's really creepy on the CD cause it's on after a Soilwork song, and it ends really abruptly, so it builds to this huge riffy, growly climax and then suddenly turns into possibly the gayest lead intro possible.
Never Gonna Give you up! Never gonna let you down!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by acdc101
Come On Eileen.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. 80's music was the best.

My most embarrassing tune would be Red Red Wine by UB40.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
All those Partyben bootlegs i love. I played one of Snoop and Zep in class, and as soon as the Snoop part came on, everyone was like "Ewww....Turn it off!!"
Alot of people look at me weird when they see I have around 70 or so Classical tracks.. but im not embarrassed by it.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
im mostly embarrassed at the songs that i have that are by ATB. like there are a lot of songs that have girls singing and weird trancy vibe. But the equal amount of FBTMOF balances it out
the most embarrasing on mine is probably trivium. all my metal friends hate them as do i. stupid sellout metallica wannabes.
freak out - le chic. disco ftw
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by COBHC728
the most embarrasing on mine is probably trivium. all my metal friends hate them as do i. stupid sellout metallica wannabes.

Why are they on you're mp3 player if you don't like them...

And for me, I'm not embarrassed by it, but Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by FOB is probably the most out of place thing on my iPod.
MCR

I have no idea why I still have that.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I have a Good Charlotte album on my mp3 player, but not for me to listen to. I use a wireless FM transceiver plug-in for my car, so whenever I'm at a red light, and I hear a station someone is listening to, I override it with that and they're like "WTF?!"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I might win, I've got both FOB AND Panic! on mine.

Beat THAT!
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
I only have the Storm of the Light's Bane by Dissection, Burn My Eyes by Machine Head and God Hates Us All by Slayer on my PSP, so I've got nothing to hide.

EDIT: Although I had a Nickelback album on it for a while. And occasionally some of Violate's recordings.
The most 'embarrassing' songs on my MP3 player are form the soundtrack of the outlaw star and cowboy bebop animes but they're really good songs! In fact, Cowboy Bebop got me into Jazz. . well, George Benson and Cowboy Bebop got me into Jazz.
yea im too lazy to take stuff off. i think the last time i updated my ipod was around may.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
The most 'embarrassing' songs on my MP3 player are form the soundtrack of the outlaw star and cowboy bebop animes but they're really good songs! In fact, Cowboy Bebop got me into Jazz. . well, George Benson and Cowboy Bebop got me into Jazz.

Don't be embarressed, I have LOADS of Yoko Kanno.
Quote by vintage x metal

I guess if I got embarassed by what I listen to it would be MCR and Killing Hannah. Mind you, I'm 26 and past that "looking for social acceptance through my choice of music" phase.
Doesn't really embarrass me, but..

Newton Faulkner's album.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Page 1 of 5