I got dunlop strap locks and I wanted to know what everyone else uses if they have strap locks. I am swinging my guitar around and I wanted to know if these are good for that
Probably would have made sense to ask before you bought them.

I heard Schaller ones are good
i got dunlop ones too, they work great for what i bought em for but i dnt do to much slinging my guitar around tho. they will probably be fine but i wouldnt go crazy with em if you have a nice guitar
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I got Dunlops and don't be afraid to get crazy. Just keep 'em oiled from time to time so they actually DO lock in...or you might regret it.
Quote by fretboarddragon
I got Dunlops and don't be afraid to get crazy. Just keep 'em oiled from time to time so they actually DO lock in...or you might regret it.

well where do youoil them and how often. My rule is going to be to check when you put it on and check when ur about to sling it. what do you mean about them actually locking in and out
The only thing with Dunlops is you need to check every time to make sure they're in well... I learned this the hardway :X
i got a dimarzio cliplock strap and i must say it works well.... i swing my guitar fearlessly.. well no always once when it came back down it hit me in the nuts
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
so what some people are saying is either which one-

1. they come out on you

2. or just be safe that they are in when you do it
I think they're very solid and do the job very well

anyway, it's stupid to do guitar flips, so be a good boy