they have a really nice sg copy for like 500 bucks
anyone ever play one of these?
hoes the quality/ neck etc?
thanks
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
no ive never tried one, but if you want an SG copy i would go for a more trusted brand, or just save up to get a real gibson woo
as noobish as he was. agreed. if you can't try it out or find reliable reviews on harmony central go with something you know is decent
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
i've never tried a reverend, but i think they have a cult following over on Harmony Central.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My local guitar store sells reverends, personally i love them. Everytime i go there to try something, i always pick up one of the reverends on the wall instead of a stratocaster or telecaster. If i were to buy a guitar right now it would be a Reverend Jetstream. They have about, not exactly the same, but very close, playablity as a stratocaster, thats what i think neway. I havent really been able to fairly judge their pups tho since i cant krank the tubes on the fender hot rod deluxe in the store, but i think they sound good. Although the SG copy ur thinking of, i havent tried it, but i think its butt-ugly, haha since both "points" are even instead of the top one being larger. If you have any other questions about Reverends you could pm if you want.
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
Reverends are supposed to be high quality imports using the American made Reverend pickups. Old reverend guitars were MIA but I think they are MIK now. I've heard they were pretty good and I would probably think that they are in the same boat as Schecter. I saw one of their models in guitar player awhile back and it got good reviews. I would trust Reverend more than Epiphone, especially since their trash is getting made in China.