i was wondering if it was a gang symbol or something to wear a bandana out of you back pocket. i was watchin the gn'r use your illusion dvds and slash, gilby and duff all wore em out of their backpockets and i thought i looked kinda cool and was gonna do it, but then i heard it was like a gang symbol or something so im not too sure about this now, so does anyone know anything about this?
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Quote by Metal claw
Why can't you just fold it neatly and place it inside your pocket?
'cause he wants to be cool and that just ain't gangsta' no mo'

yea, alot of gangs identify each other with different colored bandanas...i wouldn't do it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Depends on the area you're in and the color of your bandana. Take my advice newbie, if you'r gonna do it, keep it on the stage. Don't where it out of the pocket off the stage because 1) there is no gang banger coming to a rock show and 2) the only reason it looked cool for G'N'R is because they're G'N'R! You'd look like a Mary off stage with that.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
use discretion...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
This is pathetic.. Where do you live? The ****ing suburbs? If that's the case, then do it. IF you live in the City or something, it's a different story..

Red is bloods, blue is crips.

And they gave peace a chance.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
i know that red = bloods

for some reason, York County, PA has a lot of bloods

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It'll make you look like a tool, but whatever. Like everyone else said, make sure there are no gangs around.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
If you live in the city, it's a bad idea. Gangs identify with their bandanas.
Red-Bloods.
Blue-Crips.
Yellow-Latin Kings.

That's all we have here, so I don't know any others.
Peace.
i have a black one, from reading the posts it looks like this is a "safe" color. and i only planed on wearing it at shows and basically around here (suburbs)
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
If you wear a bandana and strap it on too hard you will stretch your head and it'll get really oval. Like this:

yeah bro, just stay away from black, red, blue, and orange, those are the only dominant gang colors i can think of lol...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
This is pathetic.. Where do you live? The ****ing suburbs? If that's the case, then do it. IF you live in the City or something, it's a different story..

Red is bloods, blue is crips.

And they gave peace a chance.
actually, alot of gangs are starting to branch out into suburban areas...it's hilarious but it's true, at least in my area

i guess those middle class white kids are just tired of being oppressed and brought down by "the man"
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
actually, alot of gangs are starting to branch out into suburban areas...it's hilarious but it's true, at least in my area

i guess those middle class white kids are just tired of being oppressed and brought down by "the man"

Oh, right.. Like Ali G.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
James Hetfield is wearing a purple bandana hanging out of his back pocket.
Is he a gangster now?