So, there's this girl I really like, and I'm pretty sure she likes me. The only thing is, she's my best friends ex, and she broke up with him. Normally I wouldn't even consider this, not in a million years. The thing is, my ex (who I had gone out with for over a year) cheated on me with this same friend. I should have kicked his ass and never talked to him again, but I'm a nice guy. So, my question to you UG, is if it is okay for me ask this girl out.
And search "Man Laws" in the searchbar.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
One night stand.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
since he did your ex its completely legit man, go for it... no quesstions
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Official Man Law States on this matter: Only if she's smokin' hot!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
You need to get on top of this.
That's what she said.
No time!!!!!
but she did
No time!!!!!

ahhh I love the office.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
go for it.
don't listen to anyone else, just go for it. you like this girl, and your friend is clearly a jerkhole, and you're a nice guy, so don't let the nice young lady down...

GO FOR IT.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
go for it...he deserves it
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...

+1

and you aren't doing anything wrong/immoral/c*ntish.
dude he did your ex! i'm all for being a nice guy and staying friends with him, thats cool and all but don't keep yourself from asking her out! the important thing is that you end up happy
29. No man should ever hook up with his best friend's girl, no matter how hot she is. This is in effect while they are dating or "together." If they are seperated refer to Law 3 for the proper way to handle the situation. (Side Advice: Less guilt is involved if she comes on to you.

3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her its a 6 day waiting period.

There you are.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by RageAgainst...

+1000000000

I made the mistake of not going out with my best friend's ex, whom liked me at the time, and now they are back together.

"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX

Seriously now...yeah dude!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..