Hey guys...i put this on here a few weeks ago an cant seem to get any feedback i hope thats not telling us anything..lol....anyway.....please cirt....we need everyones help with it

thanks
Stonehouse

http://www.myspace.com/stonehouse6
Last edited by nate8951 at Sep 22, 2007,
Life - Nice mellow intro and a pretty kick ass solo. I like it a lot

Broken Not Dead - I'm unsure about this song. It's just average in my opinion.

And I've noticed that if you put the genre in the topic title you might get a few more people going into the thread.

Hope this was of some use to you.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Thanks for feedback....the broken original was recorded before we had gotten a lead....it sounds much better with it
life: verse chord proggression was pretty typical. i've heard the same thing way to many times. vocals were good, but sound a bit to much like creed. not sure whether thats a good thing for you. chorus was really good. this is pretty good for life. lead was really pretty good. i liked the solo. bends were a little off though..

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676683
Too cool for a signature.
I gave them both a listen ...
Life - the song was pretty good, it reminded me of something, but. ... I ... am not sure what !! The solos was also pretty cool.

Broken not Dead - the recording was quite ruff, but whatever! I didn't care for this one as much as the first - it sounded like a typical rock song with nothing "really" sticking out!

Over al, good tunes, and was a good listen!

Crit Me?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
Songs sound pretty good! The singer sounds like hes trying to sound like Scott Stapp.

Overall its good, not incredibly original, but good.