ok, we've all got some good, unbelievable, and funny ones. i'll start.
ok, all in one weekend, i met a lesbian go-go dancer my sister went to school with who hugged and kissed me, got a gibson explorer pro, and got the third guitar hero.
you guys?
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
I live a boring life.

But the best weekend I reckon was my road trip to Milwaukee for Gigantour the First.
breakthru 2006
basically a new year weekend away thing
freaking hilarious
man i feel like a woman on stage, dressed up as women, in front of 60 people id met the day before, also my first live guitar performance
Friday, went to a house party and got smahed cause oof free berr, saturday morning, played the guitar after getting over hang over, then saturday night went to a bar with my fake ID,seen my bosses band, and got into the fittest girl there, after sitting in a car park and drinkin, sunday worked, but got to spend 6 hours with the fittest girl within 1000 miles sunday night chilled at home, pretty good i say.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
This weekend is going to kick ass.

Today- Football game with my friends, should be fun.

Tomorrow- Least exciting day of the weekend.. Guitar lessons and guitar center with my best of chums.

Sunday- The creme of the crop! MEGADETH SHOWWWW!!! So pumped!
nice one with the megadeth show, rockford. The best band i've seen live is slipknot which was f***in crazy! My bosses band is good, death metal! i was up headbanging with two other guys.

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
this weekend should be pretty sick.not the best ever

tonight-football game with all my friends
saturday- The melvins concert with 2 friends. probably play guitar the whole day till then too
sunday- hanging out with my girlfriend
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by nirvana23freak
this weekend should be pretty sick.not the best ever

tonight-football game with all my friends
saturday- The melvins concert with 2 friends. probably play guitar the whole day till then too
sunday- hanging out with my girlfriend

Your so lucky to get to see the melvins!

I missed them when they came here
I just have **** weekends. The best would probably be going to see the Glens play.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
the best weekend i had was the one where i did all of ur moms, nah joke sorry bout that
Next weekend should be pretty sweet. Homecoming dace!
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
does anyone else hate these threads where they ask everyone to say something, but they're really just an excuse for some shmuck to tell us how great his weekend was?
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
does anyone else hate these threads where they ask everyone to say something, but they're really just an excuse for some shmuck to tell us how great his weekend was?

Yeah, I've sort of noticed how people do that... But it's probably only grating on me because I had one of those days that makes me want to throw puppies under the wheels of moving trains. Otherwise I usually don't mind these threads
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
today was amazing. first i hung out with my friend and we jammed then i went to The Melvins concert with some other friends and got high. then we went TPing
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Nags Head with my best friend, my other good friend, a hot girl I hooked up with, and my best friend's big brother paying for almost everything, and providing a house on the beachfront. Purely good times.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Once I stayed up all Saturday and got my Runescape ranging level to fifty. That was a good weekend.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
The best weekend that i remember had to do with smoking large amounts of pot, drinking vast amounts of alcohol, and taking magic mushrooms with a bunch of good friends.
Quote by Ingsoc
Nags Head with my best friend, my other good friend, a hot girl I hooked up with, and my best friend's big brother paying for almost everything, and providing a house on the beachfront. Purely good times.

I hated Nags Head. I am glad you had fun, but damn...that place made me wish for death.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by tallaxegrinder
and got the third guitar hero.
you guys?

Impossible the new one is not out.
My best weekend was when I went to download 2007 with my dad, my sister and my dad's gf. Was awesome.

Quote by terrencemaddox
I hated Nags Head. I am glad you had fun, but damn...that place made me wish for death.

Well, for some reason, the beach was really clear and there were only like 4 or 5 other groups of people in the area. The water was a good temperature, it was nice all 3 days, and we ate out like every night. The waves at Nag's Head are also 5 times better than anything I ever had. Plus I tapped some random girl my friend knew so that definately swayed things generously.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by Ingsoc
Well, for some reason, the beach was really clear and there were only like 4 or 5 other groups of people in the area. The water was a good temperature, it was nice all 3 days, and we ate out like every night. The waves at Nag's Head are also 5 times better than anything I ever had. Plus I tapped some random girl my friend knew so that definately swayed things generously.

Fair enough man
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
the iow festival, most definately. jus tso amazing. i felt emotionally drained afterwards. muse, wolfmother,rolling stones,snow patrol,kasabian,thefeeling anyone?
Quote by Fenix40
Impossible the new one is not out.

i meant "rocks the 80's".
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
I went to the 02 festival and saw the White Stripes and Queens of the Stone Age then spent the night at a friends godparents house because we couldn't get home.
There was this one show me and my band did. Everything started out going wrong (and I guess a lot did go wrong, but in retrospect, it was great). First, we had no drummer before the show, so we got one the day before, met him the day of the show, and had a quick 40 minute jam to get him into the lineup before we had to leave. Before we left, our bassist's mom gave us directions (even though I told everyone that I knew exactly how to get there). Regardless, we ended up following her directions, some ass backwards way through backroads and a lot of turns. Bottom line: we got lost, and it was about 10 minutes until we were supposed to be there. Eventually, we backtracked, and picked a road, hoping to God that it was the right way.
It was. we made it there, unloaded our stuff, and chilled for a bit outside before the first band went on (not us yet). After a few bands had gone on and off, we were up, and lo and behold! our bassist disappeared. He was found shortly afterwards in the Suburban with his girlfriend, and it took numerous pangs on the glass to get him out of there before we went on.
The show was, quite surprisingly, amazing. Best show we had ever played, and (given the lack of knowing our tunes) the drummer did brilliantly. The lights, the one handed guitar solos, the huge leaps across the stage, and the magic was all there. We didn't know what we were doing, but we went up there and just felt it, and the right note, or the right rhythm came to us magically.
After the show, we packed our stuff into the Suburban (along with a few fans we had to give a ride home to), and we took off going back home. On the way back, there were 2 interstates that are within half a mile of each other. One leads to our city, and the other goes up to Tennessee and beyond. Well, as a very exhausted navigator, I told us to go down the Tennessee route, not knowing that it was the wrong exit.
Long story short, we end up in a city miles away from where we live, and we had no clue how to get back home. After a quick pit stop at a gas station (there were 7 of us packed into the Suburban with 3 amps, 2 guitars, a bass, and a drum set, so we needed to stretch our legs), we called home and asked for directions to get back.
When all was said and done, we ended up dropping off our drummer in a Wal-Mart parking lot where his dad met him and hauled the drums off, and then we had to race our bassist's girlfriend home before her parents caught her out so late. We made it in the nick of time, and then dropped off our singer and our buddy who tagged along for the ride.

We probably drove a good 50 miles all around town that night, and ended up getting in at 2 in the morning, but it was all well worth it, for that one AMAZING show...
Wow... I'm proud to say I wrote the most in this thread.

I win.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Started drinking Friday afternoon quit drinking sunday...drank mass amounts of alcohol for 2 whole days at my friends million dollar house.

and smoked some mary jane. I tipped over a crotch rocket too.

the memories..
I think mine was when I was in Canada.

Hours of snowboarding followed by hitting the hot tub with 2 other chicks that were high on canadian weed. good times...
Why I Love Spanish Women

I'm hoping by "crack" you mean cleavage unless you have some kind of bizarre ass-chest.

Quote by Kensai
Dude, relax. Don't be so rape about things.
In May like eight friends at my friend mikes birthday. We started out just hanging out then at two in the morning we got on top of my friend tommys van and started shooting rubber bands into traffic at two in the morning. The cops drove by while our friend bob was in the street picking up rubber bands but they thought he was a dog and just left after that he found out he wasnt. The next day we all drove up to Grand Rapids for a HELLYEAH concert. We got our rooms then we started dismantling them. We completly moved everything and then started jousting in the hallways with rolling chairs and lamps. We were waiting in line to get in to the venue and we saw the bass player going over to subway so we went over there to get some food. His body guard told us not to bother him so we went back to our spot in line. As we were waiting to get in the venue a stripper came out from the club next door to the place they were playing and flashed everyone. When we got into the venue got a **** load of free matches and shot glasses from Jager. The first two bands played and put on a good show. Then HELLYEAH came on and did amazing. After we met all the guys in the band and the bass player remembered me and my friend from subway. Then we went to mcdonalds bought twenty double cheeseburgers went back to the hotel and jousted again. Then mike ran around the floor with the lamp shade on his head. The next day coming home we went to hooters and since it was mikes birthday they made him get on a stool and flap his arms like an owl. Then we drove home and I and I slept from like five pm to twelve am. That was the funnest weekend I've ever had. Last weekend came pretty close though.
I stayed up for a whole weekend, probably into the week staying at this guy's house who basically gave me and my girlfriend free weed and beer, and a bed to have fun upstairs. He just sat around in his room while we got high and f*cked all day and night. And he had a cool car that he'd drive us around in, blasting metal!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!