PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Quote by Drmckool
i really like mcguinty

and his broken promises

you live in toronto hes killing NWO like TBAY many of my family members and friends have lost jobs at mills and he gave himself a 80,000 dollar/year pay increase its rediculas
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I really don't give 2 ****s eitherway. I'm voting Liberal though despite it all just because I don't like PC and Jack Layton is a prick.
When i was in Gr 8, for about a month I worked at Queens Park, so i've met all the leaders and a good portion of the representatives.

When McGuinty first got into office, for about the first year and a half of his term, broken promises were all over the news and it was a huge deal. It's been about two years though, and most people at this point have forgotten. So I wouldn't be surprised if McGuinty wins again, even after all his broken promises.

I certainly hope Tory doesn't win. He's a corporate businessman - not a politician.

I also lol'd at the fact that NDP majority isn't even an option on the poll. NDP have my support by far, though. I certainly hope they have a better representation then they did this parliament, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

Read up on the Liberals and Conservative promises towards education, for anyone still in high school/university. Fairly ridiculous, IMO. I hope neither of them get to do what they're promising, in terms of schooling.

EDIT: ^ and to both those who said stuff about Jack Layton, he's federal, not provincial.
Quote by millerdrr
you caught me making a mistake on extremely basic theory, WHILE making a mistake regarding corporate philosophy. you earned the bag, and you single-handedly force me to retract all of my "Canada Blows" propaganda. you>me
why no Communist Party option?

viva la revolucion!!
I know nothing about Canadian politics, but I'd say a Liberal Majority would be in with the best chance.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i was going for jack layton in the federal election, but i havent been paying attention to ontario lately, still id probly go with NDP.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by James_Water2
and his broken promises

you live in toronto hes killing NWO like TBAY many of my family members and friends have lost jobs at mills and he gave himself a 80,000 dollar/year pay increase its rediculas

i don't care that he raised taxes and such becasue i'd rather have the money in health care and education. yes he said he would not raise taxes but the former Conservative government left him with a tough choice and he did what was best for ontario. he really is the best choice
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Even though I'm no longer living in Ontario, I hope it's a Conservative Majority. The Liberal party sucks.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
What will happen? I'm guessing the Liberals are going to get smacked because McGuinty, despite all the cries about incompetence and lying and so forth, simply hasn't done much. The Conservatives'll capitalize pick up a few seats. The NDP'll probably do a shade better because there's less of the fear and panic of Mike Harris this time around, but again, McGuinty hasn't been all that interesting so, at least from what I've seen (and I'm kind of on the "inside"), there just doesn't seem to be a lot of energy in the campaign at all on any side.

So probably a Liberal minority, or a smaller majority, just guessing, and I'm not paying incredibly much attention because provincial politics is really kind of dull.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Liberal minority. Tory's funding of faith based schools is a ridiculous concept that most people will not stand behind. Despite McGuinty's broken promises, having an opponent who alienates a large part of the population through just one policy has to help Liberal chances.
I fucking hate McGuinty. I'd rather have NDP than Liberals. But Conservative FTW.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
i thought it says "Ontario Erection"

hence i entered this thread
My Spanish Hearts