Well wats your most embarressing moment that happened to yuo on stage whie you were playing live..
I haven't had too many embarrassing things happen to me on stage aside from screwing up pieces here and there which at least I feel is embarrassing. But my guitar fell off my strap when i was talking to some people lol one of those "oh crap" moments
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I can think of a few

-Hitting myself in the face changing a string during a break.
- Tripping and falling off the end of the platform during an energetic bassline...
- Playing for 10 minutes and not realising I hadn't had the volume up.
- Trying to put my connector jack into my straplocks whilst rushing to set-up.
I fell off once.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

POKER..UG
Quote by closertofreewil
I fell off once.

I like your avatar
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
the guitar i was using fell off the strap. It wasnt even mine, i was borrowing it lol. Our singer walked over to the mike and said "dont worry folks, its a rental"
Back in the just singing days, I forgot an entire verse to a song so I just held an incredibly long growl. It was awesome haha.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I've posted this story before, but I took a crap on stage once.

like you were sherddin sum solo and you forgot to hold that ****tin feeling you've been holding in for the last few days...
I was singing and playing Seek and Destroy - Metallica with a couple of friends at a talent show and I noticed some woman with a rather large chest in the front row...."You will be dying a thousand deaths" almost came out as "a thousand breasts". I somewhat recovered with breeeeaths. I was thinking I about it the entire rest of the song in the back of my head, but no one new the song so nobody but the band noticed it.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
I got my singer's microphone wire caught up in the headstock of my bass during an audition once.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.