Okay so I've basically got a choice on my hands. I can either get a MIM Stratocaster, Blues Junior Blonde, or Valuetronix Vox amp? which one?

My gear in sig.
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
Depends on what you play.

Blue junior pwns ADVT

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by LP Addict
get an amp PLEASE. i hate seeing M and G together in a gear list. I would get a Vox if i were you. but i havent done much research on them.

Yeah I know it's not too great but I got an acutally good clean tone out of it I think I will go with the Vox
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
Id say the Blues Jr. Getting a Strat wont get u better tone w/ an MG. And ur Epi LP Custom seems to work well for anything almost. so go with the Bles Jr. Tubes=great blues crunch and Blues-Rock distortion, seeing as thats ur thing.
Sell the MG and Metal Master. Buy the Blues Jr, and use the money from the sales to get an Ibanez or Maxon tubescreamer, or similar.
I play Blues and Classic rock but what about the blonde?
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
Never tried the blonde myself. But the proper blue junior would suit you perfectly.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Blues Junior, or get an other tube amp, you could get a more expensive used one for that price, like a Hot Rod Deluxe or a Traynor YCV-40.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Well I only got about 400 dollars to run with what would be the best choice of amp period?
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
get the BJr. maybe trade in your MG for some monetary value or credit and get an OD
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp