I have an English project where I have to create a short tale about an adventure that Beowulf might had. I have to maintain the ideas of the Epic Hero and is appropriate for that time period and setting. And I can't think of any good ones
I just read Beowulf but I can't help you
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Didn't he swim across a sea once? Write about **** that happened then.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
So Beowulf is walking along the shore of an ocean, and he comes across these 300 dudes in red capes and leather underwear...

EDIT: Oh yeah, since almost none of you will get that, the guy who played Leonidas (Gerard Butler), also played Beowulf in "Beowulf and Grendel". Oh and I also meant to say that he comes across these 299 dudes in red capes and leather underwear.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Last edited by Set-Abominae at Sep 21, 2007,
Write about Beowulf as a hardcore metal guitarist in a kick ass band touring the World.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Write about his battle with Grendal and his angry mom.
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
no I can't copy the same thing that happened in the poem. I have to recreate a brand new story but incorporate Beowulf as the main character and have him as an epic hero and it has to pertain to that time period.

Oh and it doesn't even matter if you guys haven't read Beowulf, since I'm just using his character and making a brand new story.

So I just need any story ideas that has an epic hero in it, and I can just replace that hero as Beowulf
Last edited by lpmarshall at Sep 21, 2007,
Beowulf went and killed a dragon, skinned it, ate it's carcass, wore it's skin, shagged it's princess prisoner. That, my friend, is a tale worth telling.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
write an alternate ending where beowulf survives the fight with the dragon and does some cool **** after that.

edit: nvm, he stole my idea
Quote by Ed Hunter
Beowulf went and killed a dragon, skinned it, ate it's carcass, wore it's skin, shagged it's princess prisoner. That, my friend, is a tale worth telling.
have him fighting an effin troll or goblin lord hey maybe put a maiden in danger thats always good for a few laugh plus originallity points j/k. just use your imagination
^
Can you kind of sum that story up in like couple of setences, its way to long to read on wikipedia.
Write about him *slaying* Grendels mother.

haha, I thought it was a pretty funny part. He told everyone he Killed her. Nope, instead gave her a baby.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory