So, I know my Amp isn't the greatest thing in the world MG don't want to hear more s*** about it haha. But I am in the market for a new amp. I have 400 dollars to spend what should I get? I play blues, and blues rock and stuff.
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
I was thinking about the Blonde Blues Junior but I haven't heard anything about it.
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
randall tube combo? dont know how much those go for
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
blondes are just in a different covering then the blue ones. its the same thing.

Epi Valve Standards are good if u can find em.
Quote by qotsa1998
blondes are just in a different covering then the blue ones. its the same thing.

Epi Valve Standards are good if u can find em.

Epiphone Valve Junior, then get a good used 4 x 12 to go with, and top it off with a distortion pedal.
Or you could look used for a good tube combo. Don't know how much power you are looking for, but $400 puts you in the ballpark for a used 50 or 100. Myself I prefer 50 or below.
used hot rod deluxe or blues deluxe. blues junior isnt really loud at all, and to be honest the blues deluxe isnt terribly loud either, but will work for a gig
No blues juniors are definetly loud enough if you're just jamming or small gigs. I blew out a gig using two of them this afternoon outside for 400 people and my masters didnt get above 5. Now if you're playing bigger gigs, i wouldnt go for one, but they're pretty loud.

If you couple them with a good quality OD pedal and a strat (for me), you're in blues-rock heaven! They're great sounding amps.
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer
Fulltone OCD
Dallas-Arbiter Wah Baby
Home-Built Germanium Fuzz Face
MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
2 Fender Blues Juniors
the BJ i played couldnt get very loud in GC. i had it on 8 or so, starting to break up. id definitly look for a used blues deluxe
Quote by s.r.v.
the BJ i played couldnt get very loud in GC. i had it on 8 or so, starting to break up. id definitly look for a used blues deluxe

Nothing seems as loud as it is at GC due to all the background noise, the area its in, etc.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Check out the Palomino V16. Brand new, they run ya up 350.

I've heard there've been QC issues with the newer ones, due to the manufacturer's location changing....But then one I tried out at GC didn't have any problems.

I love my V16, and I have had no problems whatsoever with it. It will do everything you want TS, and more.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS