I should find this and sig it but there was a review for the valvetronix 100w on musician's saying it was a piece of crap and the spider III 75w was *way* better...I am shcoked, amazed and disgusted at some people's lack of intelligence.
just because he/she prefers one amp over another doesn't mean they "lack intelligence". it's all subjective
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Most Line 6 lovers that say valvetronix sucks have never played or heard one. Even if they may have played one for 5 min, it was in their local GC where countless of clueless wanna be shredders have gone willy nilly before them with the settings trying to get that "hawt" metal tone... 'nuff said.
oh god! someone has a different opinion from you hellfire999! ill alert the police.
Quote by Hellfire999
So you're a spider fan?

no infact the line 6 i played was terrible. i guess im spoiled with the tone of my ocd+blues deluxe im saying that some people like different things. for example, i hate the voxes cause the autowah kept turning on, and the tone wasnt that great. some people might like the tone they get out of a spider. its an opinion, like pretty much everything else in the world of guitars. there are very few facts
yeah, great, a review is an opinion. you cant expect every review to fit what you think.

but you know what i think? i think this thread is useless. and since what i think matters,

*closed*