I was browsing through craigslist, and theres a brand new Mesa Dual Rectifier with f/switch. He said he won it in a contest but has no need for it, and he's asking..get this right, $600.

I don't know if this is a scam or what,..he said he'll accept Paypal or personal check..

Hmm....I really love my Laney, and don't have $600. But, what is everyones thoughts on this?
http://houston.craigslist.org/msg/428257743.html

My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
id call the guy... ask to hear it over phone or something

600 bucks.. youre practicaly pulling his pants down, raping him, saying youll kill him if he tells anyone, and placing him in a witness protection program.
seems like its legit, he said he won it and he has his email on there so, i doubt hes ****ing anyone over.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Go see it first! And inspect it!

If it seems legit, you got your self a nice deal man!
Quote by V12prowler
seems like its legit, he said he won it and he has his email on there so, i doubt hes ****ing anyone over.

could always be a fake email

you dont need to be special and trustworthy to have one of those these days
I wish I lived in America right now- thats 300 quid!!! you can't get a Laney VC30 for £300!!!
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Yeah, but i'm not in Louisiana i'm in Houston.

Hmm...He posted at like, 11 this morning, so i might email him to see if he still has it just out of curiosity?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
if its close by go try it out... if not it looks legit... I dont think i would ever get anything on craigslist unless it was locally though... but thats just me. But if it is locally... dont pass that up
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial