two kids told me about this at school. the the album sync up with the movie? has anyone even heard about this? if so what parts?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Ya don't say.

It's supposed to be the whole movie.

Personally I've never cared about it enough to try it myself.

That, and I don't have The Wizard of Oz.
wierd, i just watched it for the first time like 20mins ago... anyway, it's on youtube so check it out to see what you think.

I thought it was frikkin awsome.
Quote by guitar_infidel
two kids told me about this at school. the the album sync up with the movie? has anyone even heard about this? if so what parts?

Really? Oh God is this true? I guess you never really know how insignificant we are as human beings until you consider a revelation like this...

Just goes to show...
There is poetry in despair.
Google video "dark side of the rainbow google" I watched it at school once, twas awesome.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
yeah, i just found out about it on youtube too, its so freakin awesome. i love it.
My Gear:
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
it works its cool i dig it
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Me and my mate had "And Justice for All...." on at the same time as we were watching this Arthur cartoon and it synced up PERFECTLY, voices and everything!

Cheers for bringing this to my attention
Old
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
did that in my guitar class last year...i thoroughly enjoyed that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
for example the scare crow falls down when the words the lunatic is on the grass are sung random stuff like that like right when money starts the movie goes into color with cash registers going off
holy sh1t, all of the alarms and clocks go off when the witch enters. holy crap i need some
My Gear:
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
and the woman transforms into the witch when the sample 'I never said I was afraid of dying' is played, and she appers upon the mention of 'black' (and blue)
Quote by KileManA7X
I wonder how this ever happened? Who found out about this?

some stoner guy is my guess, or someone on an acid trip, it was def. drug influenced.
My Gear:
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.