Page 1 of 2
That was actually just rediculously awesome.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
That was f***ing amazing.

If there are any more videos like that then someone please show me, he was killing those cymbals!

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
thats the coolest anger management ive ever seen....

lpretty awesome
I liked the original too.
Travis just made it better
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Travis Barker makes me ashamed to be a fan of hip-hop.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=z-VxG2nzqiE

Rihanna's umbrella with Travis. The chorus is pretty tight. I remember hearing about it on the radio about 2 months ago, this thread reminded me of it.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
ughhh hey guys!!! lets go superman some hoes! it will be a swell ol time! =D

i just dont get rap =/
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
ughhh hey guys!!! lets go superman some hoes! it will be a swell ol time! =D

i just dont get rap =/

But you get the music of CC Deville?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Six_String_King
Amazing. Is that a bass or guitar in the backgruond?

Both.
Oh Shit!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
But you get the music of CC Deville?

yes, of course i get my own music
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Youuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol i was gona say that
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Thats auctually alot better then I thought it would be like. I thought it would be super cheesy sounding but it sounded pretty good.
Prepares flame shield. Travis barker is a fool. More show then skill. He 's going to break his cymbals the way hes playing.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Travis Barker...The random ghetto guy who somehow ended up in Blink 182. That viseo was sicknasty, I can't wait for Expensive Taste's album to come out.
i've watched this video so much lately. i cant stand rap but when it has the drums and guitar added then it sounds so much cooler.
DUDE!!!!! I HATE SOULJA BOY SO MUCH BUT THAT WAS AWESOME!! I saw a soulja boy forum on a guitar site and I just had to check out the thread and tell the dude off. So I saw the post and noticed you hated it so I changed my mind and clicked the URL and Just loved Travis's version of Soulja boy!!
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Prepares flame shield. Travis barker is a fool. More show then skill. He 's going to break his cymbals the way hes playing.

I won't flame you, instead I'll agree whole heartedly.

Dave Weckl>Travis Barker.
Quote by vintage x metal

**** i wish i could do that
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Wow i didnt know travis barker actually owned at drums. I also saw his snare drum solo, 'twas awesome.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
it was pretty good.

i hope there'll be no bullshit flaming in this thread
My Spanish Hearts
I'm I the only one who thinks Travis Barker is ridiculously overrated?

Maybe it's because this is a guitarist website, but, although his technique is very good, his entire playing is based on whacking his cymbals.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
The way he looks when he plays makes it so much more entertaining. I actually enjoyed that.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by fenderfreak101
I'm I the only one who thinks Travis Barker is ridiculously overrated?

hahahaha

oh the irony

Travis Barker is one of those people who is being bashed the most in this site
My Spanish Hearts
The drummer in my band idolises Travis Barker and knows every song he's ever recorded off by heart and his exact snare and bass drum, so he hits the drums real REAL hard like Barker. But our band is metal, which made me wonder what Travis would be like in a metal band.

I'd like to find out one day
A person is ignorant if they just don't like rap out of principle. It's about musical value and a lot of the crap you people listen to is just not good. Quite a bit of shredding and speed metal or punk, etc. have much less musical value than many songs that are in the mainstream. There's a reason why they're popular...they appeal to your sonar receptors rather than what you think should sound good. Of course I'm being overly stereotypical and generalizing...because most of the mainstream rap sucks an ass mainly because they have lyrics like "lean back" or "You's a ho" or "The way I are." But even then Timbaland has awesome beats.
Basically I'm saying that you shouldn't dislike rap because it's rap...a lot of the underground rap and gangster rap is really good musically and lyrically. But it's hip hop more often than rap that sucks.
You have to actually listen to every aspect of a song before you decide you hate it...especially if all you're doing is seeing the word 'rap' and then skipping.
Page 1 of 2