Page 1 of 2
Alright, a couple months ago I asked the Sex Thread and they were like "Duh! Don't you know?" but I really wanna know now. What is "dry humping"??
Sex with your pants on.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

/thread.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
When you hump the person without any actual penetration.

Like, rubbing your dick on her ass or crotch without actually getting in there.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Take two people (permission optional), rub them together still clothed, et voila, dry humping.
Jack of Jill has p00ned the thread.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
See: Grinding.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Sexual movements with your clothes on. It's stupid. Usually the two people just lay on top of each other and grind around. It's funny if you catch people doing it though.
Quote by KileManA7X
No but how does it work?

It doesn't, that's why people figured out how to have sex with their pants off.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by KileManA7X
How does the guy cum if he's still got clothes and stuff on?

With a bit of luck he has a washing machine...
Quote by severed-metal
Didn't some guy get his girlfriend pregnant by dry humping? It's like 3 or 4 away from this one

how is that even possible?
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote:
Originally Posted by severed-metal
Didn't some guy get his girlfriend pregnant by dry humping? It's like 3 or 4 away from this one

how is that even possible?

Well technically speaking if you cum any-where on the vulva a woman can become pregnant, but the chances of it happenin...not very likely
I change my previous answer to..

Sex FOR pussies, instead of sex in a pussy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by RentACar
No he didn't.

I did with my last post.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by KileManA7X
Dosn't the dude kinda need friction to cum or something?

Umm..

Okay, remember when you were a little kid, and you used to like.. rape your pillow? Just rubbing your crotch all over it. That, or a teddy bear.

That's dry humping.
Quote by vintage x metal

I read that you guys fingered each other.

Um.... ok.... *backs away slowly*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Okay, remember when you were a little kid, and you used to like.. rape your pillow? Just rubbing your crotch all over it. That, or a teddy bear.

Errrrrr.........no? Was my childhood abnormal or something? That sucks I want a time machine and a teddy bear.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Errrrrr.........no? Was my childhood abnormal or something? That sucks I want a time machine and a teddy bear.

Well, the majority of the posters in Embaressing Horny Things You Did As a Kid wrote about this.

I just assumed.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, the majority of the posters in Embaressing Horny Things You Did As a Kid wrote about this.

I just assumed.

Oh I remember that thread. I felt all dirty and pedophiley so I only read a couple of pages then made a hasty exit
Quote by KileManA7X
How does the guy cum if he's still got clothes and stuff on?

He doesn't, but it's still fun .
Dickless.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Oh I remember that thread. I felt all dirty and pedophiley so I only read a couple of pages then made a hasty exit

I wrote about coloring on my penis.. That was my sole contribution, I think.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wrote about coloring on my penis.. That was my sole contribution, I think.

Hey, I colored my penis once too.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Hey, I colored my penis once too.

I do it enough a regular enough basis that it got a mention in my UG Profile in the About Me.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I do it enough a regular enough basis that it got a mention in my UG Profile in the About Me.

Oh, so you still color your penis? I think I did it when I was like 7 or 8.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Oh, so you still color your penis? I think I did it when I was like 7 or 8.

Of course. I get really bored.

OH JESUS! I forgot I have my dog locked in the bathroom..
Quote by vintage x metal

yeah, I had this gf who loved to dry hump, and i hated it. i felt like a ****ing 3rd grader in the bushes behind the monkey bars again.

pretend I never said that...
Duh! Don't you know?

Surprised there hasn't been a swarm of the above.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
If you cum from dry humping, you.. really need to age a bit before you have sex, imo.

Unless the girl you're with is as hot as Gemma Atkinson, say (Join the fanclub :O)
My name is Marc! Silly username.
You should always, ALWAYS ask GOOGLE first. If google doesn't know the answer, then come here.
Quote by CHEAPO ESP
omg lol, random question

OhMaiGodz.

This is HARDLY random. If you popped this question up in a middle of a conversation then it'd be random. But this is not, take your 4 year old self back to play school please.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Page 1 of 2