msn messenger is pissing me off it keeps saying that i cant sign in and its been doing this for a while, so i tried to download it again and that didnt work. So then i tried downloading from another site and now i need some activation code **** which i have to message some phone number to get so what do you suppose i do?

P.S im not messaging the number cause i dont have credit
Quote by METAL MILITIA1
if you really wanna go on just use ebuddy or messenger fx

i know i could but i want it on my computer i hate using ebuddy or messenger fx they lick hairy balls
Check your time and date settings. If there correct, then cry, if there not then correct um and it might be that was your problem
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
if it doesnt work, **** it

the pit will keep you company

hahaha this is true but it really does piss me off. Msn messenger is a stupid program.
honestly it really is, i would stop using it, but all my friends use it and cant do nothing about that

i hate and love msn at the same time

im a monster
does anybody know what the new one is? the one with colours and crap. i wana download it and havent been able to find it.
No sweat Mr. Numbers man! MSN has little hissy fits like this, just ride it out. Check back in an hour or so.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
honestly it really is, i would stop using it, but all my friends use it and cant do nothing about that

i hate and love msn at the same time

im a monster

haha i agree, and just a random question is there like a thread anywhere here where u can just talk random stuff cause i'm really bored haha
No its not, when it works its good.. Probably because everyone around here uses it.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by 11223344554433
haha i agree, and just a random question is there like a thread anywhere here where u can just talk random stuff cause i'm really bored haha

You'd most likely get banned. Just try making a thread about your penis or someone else's penis or the state of penises nowadays and The Pit will take good care of you.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
No sweat Mr. Numbers man! MSN has little hissy fits like this, just ride it out. Check back in an hour or so.

hahaha that is possibly the best name i have ever been called thank you 7DaySkeptic you clearly own at life