and was wondering what are some things i can do to lower the price/get free sh*t?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
go to guitar center asked if they've got any busted or damaged goods they wanna sell you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Always try to talk them into giving you a hardshell case for free or at a severe discount, especially if the guitar is over $200. If they don't give any offer to you, just start to walk out, chances are that the salesman will probably change his mind and offer you the case or comprimise
The Pit. The Movie.
Pray you get a gay salesman, mince up and run your hands over his buttocks. Should work wonders for your price.
that all depends on how far you're willing to take things...

sexual favors FTW?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
theres no guitar center near my house or my area.

EDIT: i thought all people who work at guitar shops are gay. everytime i go there they seem to be undressing me with their eyes xD

on a more serious note, how bout asking for capos/tuners?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Last edited by Phillitalian at Sep 21, 2007,
Find an awesome guitar and scrape the **** off it.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Dont ask for free ****.
Bring about 50 dollars less than you need, and complain you dont have enough, and itll be like 3 weeks until you get your next check.
Dont ask for free ****. Guaranteed to NOT get you free ****.
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
well still, some shops usually keep damaged stuff in the back and if anyone complains about not having enough they give it them at a discount, thats about the only thing i can think of that will help you.

alternatively, maybe find some online ad or some place that sells it cheaper, sometimes they'll try and beat the price....
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Make friends with the guys in the shop. I go into the local guitar center a lot and the guys in the production center know me pretty well, I've gotten nice discounts before, like $20 off of a $75 sample pack, and $50 off some super nice Beyermeyer headphones that originally cost $200, plus the dude threw in a 50 pack of blank CDs.