I've never seen one myself, but what about putting in a custom order for one???

the ESP SG lookalike model is really cool, and ESP love to put FloydRose on guitars
ewww, that'd look ugly imo
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
umm yeah tony iommi has a sg with a fy on it
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
nice idea, if you have the money
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
duuude, a floyd rose on an SG, that'd be pretty out there, but it'd probably kick ass
wouldnt happen, SGs are wayy too thin for that. the block would be sticking out the back of it and everything, plus youd be taking out about 40% of the guitar to put it in anyways. just get one with one in it already
NOPE
Yeah I have read that SGs are too thin for Floyds and it won't work.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
dont do it on tht...id have to kill you for drilling a hole in my dream axe...just get one w. it in it already
Umm, if you really want an SG with a vibrato in it, get the Angus Young signature model. It's not a Floyd Rose, but it's a vibrato.
well i already have a vibrato on it, its excatly like that picture, but would vibrato work if i just put a locking nut, could i do like dive bombs and stuff. plus READ MY SIG. i dont really care what my guitar looks like.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
+1 to everybody who said that SG bodies are too thin.
You could get an OFR on an SG. But, it wouldn't be the same. And, part of it would stick out of the back.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any SG-type guitars with OFRs for you to buy, either.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by BFun
ewww, that'd look ugly imo

worddddddd
What the fuck is wrong with me?

OH YE, THE FLYING FUCKS BAND!
Quote by eyeownyu
well i already have a vibrato on it, its excatly like that picture, but would vibrato work if i just put a locking nut, could i do like dive bombs and stuff. plus READ MY SIG. i dont really care what my guitar looks like.

No, it's been explained that you can't. Get a new guitar, I've seen fender MIM strats with OFRs in them for $300-$400.
Dickless.
it'd be awesome man, thats a beautiful sg, make sure you have some very well trained doing it, cause that sg is worth some serious cash, tony iommi plays a gibson sg with a floyd, so if its good enough for him, it should be good for you..rock on!
well its actually not worth that much, alot of the original stuffis gone, its refinished, its been routed and wood reglued in, and tuners changed. and... I DONT WANT A NEW GUITAR. i wouldnt buy a new guitar jjust to ahve a floyd rose. my brother already has a strat wit ha fr, and i just use that. i was just wondering about a fr on a sg.
MY GEAR

1967 gibson sg special (p-90's)

Crate Blue Voodoo 0212 2x12
Quote by crazydiamondII

hendrix was good but he did nothing to change popular music's path.
Quote by eyeownyu
well its actually not worth that much, alot of the original stuffis gone, its refinished, its been routed and wood reglued in, and tuners changed. and... I DONT WANT A NEW GUITAR. i wouldnt buy a new guitar jjust to ahve a floyd rose. my brother already has a strat wit ha fr, and i just use that. i was just wondering about a fr on a sg.

Well the answer is no. Body's too thin, and it would seriously destroy the tone.
Dickless.
Quote by forsaknazrael

It's not a signature guitar. I think it's custom made, you can see it on the Radio Hall DVD. From what I remember, it's either yellow or white.

Quote by MetalMilitia212
Well the answer is no. Body's too thin, and it would seriously destroy the tone.

Unless you have an ear like Eric Johnson, I doubt you're going notice much if any difference in tone to be honest.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mh7HqkHLjE&mode=related&search=

As you can see, an SG with a Floyd Rose.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at Sep 23, 2007,
i wouldnt do it, it would kill your tone.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by Colgate Total
It's not a signature guitar. I think it's custom made, you can see it on the Radio Hall DVD. From what I remember, it's either yellow or white.

Unless you have an ear like Eric Johnson, I doubt you're going notice much if any difference in tone to be honest.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mh7HqkHLjE&mode=related&search=

As you can see, an SG with a Floyd Rose.

That's a custom SG, and no, you're taking out a good chunk of wood. It's not like routing a Les Paul, you're taking out almost half of the tone.
Dickless.