This is me playing a piece written by Johann Sebastian Bach. I don't play it in a neoclassical metal style. I hope you enjoy. I love the ending to this piece, and I tried to make it as best as possible. Please rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GFqIDmdhzQ
Last edited by The Madcap at Sep 21, 2007,
pretty awesome!!...

btw... do you know where can i find the Toccata tab... cause all ive seen here in UG... just dont convince me
Pretty nice rendition. It was fluid enough to to do the piece justice, and you kept it vibrant enough for an enjoyable listen. You chose a suitable tempo; I've heard some overly slow renditions myself.

Not much to say, other than keep up the good work.
I for one am really glad that wasnt NC Metal. Nice job, I really like that piece (but still prefer it the cello. )
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Quote by just17n8
pretty awesome!!...

btw... do you know where can i find the Toccata tab... cause all ive seen here in UG... just dont convince me
When it comes to Classical guitar tablature (although it is better to use sheet music), www.classtab.org is probably the best site I have seen.
Quote by The Madcap
When it comes to Classical guitar tablature (although it is better to use sheet music), www.classtab.org is probably the best site I have seen.

thnks
yeah, 5 starts, i also commented!
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3