i was wondering where abouts i would get a usb adapter for my guiar so i could record it straight from my soundcard, i live in australia, can u buy it from harvey norman, jb hi-fi and those electronic stores?

also is it as simple as pluggin it in and recording off ur soundcard, i have audacity atm, is there a specific program i need or would that do?
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch
usb adapter for guitar..... uhh you could use an adapter to plug ur gutiar into ur mic jack?

is what i do
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
ahh never thought of that k thanks
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch
if you can find the m-audio jamlab that would perfectly suit your needs, it has an input for your guitar and an output for headphones and connects to the usb port on your computer, and it has some amp and effects simulation and comes with drum loops too, heres a link http://waltons.ie/waltonsshop/product_info.php?cPath=30_75&products_id=10505
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
I've done a little bit recording myself..... I used the line-out in my amp to the line-in in my laptop and actually got a decent sound (though still crappy) out of it..... I used Cool Edit to record the "funny sounds" I made
k thanks guys uve been lota help
MY GEAR

ESP LTD EX-50
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Leem Footswitch
Quote by TheBloodstained
I've done a little bit recording myself..... I used the line-out in my amp to the line-in in my laptop and actually got a decent sound (though still crappy) out of it..... I used Cool Edit to record the "funny sounds" I made

i use exactly the same method for recording, even cool edit pro
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1