I am trying to craft my own style for our band to dress like. I am looking for websites (preferably UK) which we can take a look at various articles of clothing which wouldn't look out of place on a stage. I have found ones such as:

www.ebtm.com

but their range isn't big enough. Looking for a weird cross between emo/rock/indie. So it will very unique
I say concentrate on the music side of music! not the fashion side of music!
If you're trying to change up your gigs, trying to make the crowd more interested, do as paul gilbert did, cos Racer X were playing the same venues so they decided to change their look up, he made loads of costumes, look him up, go on his website and click on "Fashion EVolution" you ay get some ideas.
im in the same situation as well. as one guy said, you should focus on music. but maybe your like me, and my band is planning a tour right now. we have the music side down. although i hate it, if you want to make it you need the whole package, music, looks, attidute. im always looking through good wills and other similar stores that sell used clothes for dirt cheap. i also try and just keep my eyes open for cool shirts and stuff. i have seen a few cool things at a place i seem to hate, "fcuk," i think its the french connection
Go naked if you are attractive young men
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
wear a mask if ur not quite attractive.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Gwar.

/thread
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
do rhcp and wear a crazy light buld costume
Gear

Soon to have Carvin California Carved Top
Fender MIM Strat (Warthog, Spotlight, Condor)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
VOX Valetronix Combo
Boss ME-50
Alvarez Acoustic
Quote by bludwolfrocks
Dress like Turbonegro.

+2
Founder Of "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub.
PM me To Join.

Quote by RHDIII
as we all know emo music is basically rock and roll fully evolved to its highest potential

wtf?
Play.com is GREAT for band tees - picked up a crazy skintight Metallica tee from there just this week, which fits my cheesy-metal-god look down to the ground - for just 7 quid!

If you're looking for anything gothic or emo, www.attitude.uk.com is good, but a bit pricey.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Gwar.

/thread
tru dat. but otherwise dont worry about fashion whatsoever....work on songs