http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=276438&GT1=7702

I've seriously had enough of this guy. Now hes getting a tv show. omfg.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
its a guy? i always thought he was a girl.

and umm dont watch it?
LEAFS FOR CUP
No one makes you watch it...
Im not defending him.. but seriously QQ..
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
It's people like you that made this happen, linking in forums to this douchebag and getting him 10000's of views
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
I've never seen this guy and I never want to, keep him away from da 'Bu.
Who cares?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
There is only one good thing that can come from this...Seth Green getting a Tv show where he takes the piss out of Chris Crocker!
im SOOOOOOOOOO sick of this asshole. when will he just ****ing go away. everything about him is fake. please....PLEASE, everyone reading this thread right now, PLEASE spread the word to just forget this guy. somehow we need to get the entire world to just ignore him.
The only reason hes getting it is because is a homosexual >.<
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
**** thats why i hate homosexuals..........

jk
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
why? he cried on the internet, so he gets a tv show. that little ****er should die from aids goddamn it
this is like the same with that Perez guy... jeez... "its that time of the MINUTE yall"
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.