Page 1 of 2
And I'm flat broke, I actually owe money to a couple of people. So buying something can't really be done. So I drew her something. Tell me what you think.

I now wait for the degrading and/or humorous replies.
The Pit. The Movie.
Thats a great pic. No offense but the pants on the dude (you) look girly. But it's sweet, she'll love it assuming she has a heart
Well done, it really is the thought that counts!

oh and seen as you expected some kind of derogative comment i will leave you with this....

What are you a raving homo?

P.S she should love it!
you cheap bastard.... buy some condoms... of her favorite flavor.... stop humiliating yourself...

and theres always "dick in a box"

edit: BTW you draw good man
Do I smell a meme? I can just picture a thread asking people to finnish the sentence "If I just lie here..."
But nice picture. Personally I'd go with writting her a card/poem telling her how much you enjoy being around her.
She'll probably love it.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
write her a song as well... then take her to a park or something at like sundown and play her the song then give her the picture.
fail on the icyhot

nice pic though
-Gear-
- Jasmine by takamine acoustic
...that's it
Quote by RentACar
Do I smell a meme? I can just picture a thread asking people to finnish the sentence "If I just lie here..."
But nice picture. Personally I'd go with writting her a card/poem telling her how much you enjoy being around her.
no...no you do not
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Get someone to crucify you on her lawn, and when she comes out, you should "I love you this much".

Seriously though, anime? I'd suggest bumping uglies, but it you want to giver her anime, chances are you should just rape her.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Play her a song, and draw yourself not looking like a chick.

That's my advice.

Or give her an xbox. It IS one of the man laws after all. Unless it only applies when the phrase "If you love me you'd know what I want" is spoken.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Beautiful, keep 'em coming xD
Ah yes, the Pit always entertains

Anyways, I've been trying to write her a song, it's not going so well. But i have until October 8th, so I still have time
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by RageAgainst...
no...no you do not

That was a rhetorical question Woodcock.
Quote by RentACar
That was a rhetorical question Woodcock.
i am aware of that woodcock (what the ****?)

but i have decided that even considering creating a new meme is punishable by death so i'm letting you know that you shouldn't do it...for your own good
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by redneck516
get her some icy hot

STOP STOP STOP

IT ISNT FUNNY ANYMORE

YOU ARENT BEING FUNNY

STOP

Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
That's very nice of you . I'm glad to see that not all people on UG are womanizing 15-year olds who act like it's not worth the effort to display affection.
Very nice.

It looks great, IMO. She should love it.

Most, if not all the time, girls appreciate effort, and something made by you than material items, unless your gf's a material girl, but, by the sound of things, she's not.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I really hope she likes anime...actually, I hope she doesn't like anime.I hope she loves Anime like Bruce Lee loves birthday parties.
If she doesn't like it, something is wrong, so your dick in a box is necessary as a backup plan.

Quote by ukdudeinuk
If she doesn't like it, something is wrong, so your dick in a box is necessary as a backup plan.

Why would I need a box?
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by RageAgainst...
i am aware of that woodcock (what the ****?)

but i have decided that even considering creating a new meme is punishable by death so i'm letting you know that you shouldn't do it...for your own good

Mr. Woodcock is a new mediocre movie. I took the line from there. But I don't want to create a meme, I'm just saying that the words on his picture can let the imaginations go...
Quote by RentACar
Mr. Woodcock is a new mediocre movie. I took the line from there. But I don't want to create a meme, I'm just saying that the words on his picture can let the imaginations go...

Actually, the truth behind those words is that me and her met through a song called "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol. And it's been our song ever since, and we trade off turns singing it occasionally.
"If I lay here"
"If I just lay here"
"Would you lie with me..."
"And just forget the world"
The Pit. The Movie.
thats a pretty awesome drawing. if your girlfriend really loves you, and she knows you really love her, this will mean a hell of a lot more to her than anything you could of actually bought her.
Quote by that_1_dude24

She'll love it.
You should write her a song too.

I hate that anime stuff though.

I know, I'm trying to work on my realism drawing style, but the anime/manga stuff is the only thing I'm remotely good at.
The Pit. The Movie.
Oh, make sure you date and sign the drawing. I did an admittedly pretty awful drawing of a ball of fluff with eyes for my girlfriend, and she seriously treasures it. It's really nice to see a gift enjoyed so much, even though it has little to no financial value.

(Btw I deleted my other post cos I wasn't sure you wanted people to know about your other drawings, I dunno lol \(º_o)/)
That's a great drawing. Any girl with a heart would love it more than something a guy bought because you really put in the effort
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach
Quote by Spay
I know, I'm trying to work on my realism drawing style, but the anime/manga stuff is the only thing I'm remotely good at.

Well then, in that case, stick with that picture.
Page 1 of 2