Page 1 of 2
what would you say was the greatest time you've ever had. could be a night out with a girl or some friends, could be a certain vacation, could be a day where you just chilled out but felt totally at peace and awesome. whats your absolute most amazing experience/day ever? go.
When i got my guitar.
/thread
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
I drove with my family down the coast of California. To the right are oceans crashing up against the high cliffs, and to the left are mountains. I thought the scenery was stunningly beautiful, and I would love to do that 8 hour drive again someday.
When I escaped from the Temple of the Last Knight and saved the Holy Grail from those asshat Nazis. What were they even doing there?
Last edited by thewho65 at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
When i got my guitar.
/thread
This is an exaple of when I hate "/thread" comments. Apparently you're some kind of Forum God, and we aren't allowed to post our experiences because you getting a guitar is so amazing, that we do not deserve to post.

I just hade to say that. I know I probably came off like a literal jerk.
the time I did paraglyding.... the peace in the air with no one near and complete silence... just the air and the view.... the most relaxing experience in my life

(dont know if i spelled "paraglyding" ok... )
Everytime I make a riff that makes time stop and I think... "Woah, was that me?"
It's no just one experience, but it feels the same everytime(Orgasmic).
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Quote by The Madcap
This is an exaple of when I hate "/thread" comments. Apparently you're some kind of Forum God, and we aren't allowed to post our experiences because you getting a guitar is so amazing, that we do not deserve to post.

I just hade to say that. I know I probably came off like a literal jerk.

People who post "/thread" are assholes.

Probably for me it would be not a single day, but a couple. When I visited my sister in Virginia we went to the Kings Dominion theme park, it was the first time I'd ever been to one, then we went to Virginia beach and that was the first time I got to swim in the ocean.
Quote by The Madcap
I drove with my family down the coast of California. To the right are oceans crashing up against the high cliffs, and to the left are mountains. I thought the scenery was stunningly beautiful, and I would love to do that 8 hour drive again someday.

those kinds of drives are awesome. especially in the fall, i love driving out far and just looking at the beauty you can see in the world.
monday

...see blog
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
This one day during the summer (about 2 months ago). I woke up tired, but a good kind of tired, like not groggy but peaceful, but still with energy to do stuff at the moment. Anyways, that day, I did nothing, like absolutely nothing (barring eating, and a little TV) and it was everything I thought it could be.
Quote by The Madcap

I know exactly what your talking about. That drive is extremely beautiful.
When me and a couple of friends went caving in this cave called Tytoona and we really learned how much we could trust each other that day. It was fun and scary and reassuring at the same time. I got to cuddle close to a girl I liked on the way home too, it was like mid-october so we were all freezing
The Pit. The Movie.
well my last gf and i went to the movies one night, made out the entire movie and then later that night we basically had phone sex. I felt pretty close to her and she told me she was crazy about me and she wanted us to last as a couple. I went to bed feeling great. Then the next day she broke up with me for some retarded looking mother****er freshman. She completely fooled me into thinking that she was different than all of the other immature girls ive dated and now i see women as nothing more than sexual objects. haha but THAT one night was great.

Also My first gig was incredible to say the least
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Getting ****faced with the guys. Sobering up a bit. And then getting even more ****ed. Followed by the glory of some Doritos and pizza.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I thought it was pretty awesome to see Ozzy live. I've probably had better experiences, but that comes to mind at the moment.

This one time I read a thread in the pit where some guy was saying he got a Steve Vai JEM guitar either for free or really cheap (I can't remember which). Either way, that would probably top all mine.
Today was my best day ever. Seriously. I even blogged about it briefly.

See, this guy, Casey, and I have been unofficially going out for a few months now. We weren't really BF/GF, but we both liked eachother and were in that awkward too-shy-to-say-anything-but-we-both-know-we-like-eachother stage. And today at my school we had a Walk-A-Thon, where we just walked around the track for an hour to raise money/awareness about Diabetes, and I was walking with Casey. It's a long, funny story... but basically he told me he loved me today, and it was so sweet.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
I can't really think of one, to be honest. I guess riding all the roller coasters at Cedar Point in one day was pretty cool, but since I rode them all by myself it seemed like a hollow victory at the end of the day. Being alone sucks .
I'd have to say one of the greatest experiences of my life was the first time I learned a song on guitar. I was listening to music one day and thought to myself hey this doesn't sound too complicated, so i went and got my dads old acoustic guitar which he didn't play anymore, looked up the tab, and learned the song. Even though i could barely play it and it sounded horrible, somehow i could hear the song in there somewhere and feel the music coming out of me and that was the best feeling in the world. I've picked up that guitar everyday since then.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Quote by pimpslap1236
what would you say was the greatest time you've ever had. could be a night out with a girl or some friends, could be a certain vacation, could be a day where you just chilled out but felt totally at peace and awesome. whats your absolute most amazing experience/day ever? go.

Prolly when I was still dating my current ex.. we went to a local metal show together.. it was kind of dead and too small for a moshpit so we just chilled and held each other.. best date ever yo
my greatest experience this year: going to florida this summer, and a dude's night with my friends the last week
greatest **future** event: I'm goin to the BAY AREA!!!!!!!! woooo!! + I get to raid my uncle's mountain of local thrash band Cd's
possibly Rock the Bells.

amazing concert.

not really sure. i didnt think too much about it. if i did, id probably pick something else.
Getting to hang out is ALWAYS having a great day, for me.

I rarely get to hang out. This year has been my most active year, socially, since I've got to hang out 3 times since I started school last month.

But it's always a thrill. Even if the day isn't action packed, and we all just sit around talking, or listening to music, or something like that, it's exhilirating.

The last time I got to hang out, all I did was play guitar for them, listen to my iPod on their computer speakers, we had dinner, played a card game, and watched a movie.

But it was one of the best days ever.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Getting to hang out is ALWAYS having a great day, for me.

I rarely get to hang out. This year has been my most active year, socially, since I've got to hang out 3 times since I started school last month.

But it's always a thrill. Even if the day isn't action packed, and we all just sit around talking, or listening to music, or something like that, it's exhilirating.

The last time I got to hang out, all I did was play guitar for them, listen to my iPod on their computer speakers, we had dinner, played a card game, and watched a movie.

But it was one of the best days ever.

I love days like that.. used to be able to do stuff like that all the time but I rarely can anymore.. MASSIVE groundation dude
I'm sure there has to be a day or a moment where I felt happier then I ever did in my entire life.
Sadly, my life has been pretty boring so far, so I can't say when.
My future looks pretty bright and happy though, maybe I'll be able to answer that in a year.
Quote by Nightrain57
well my last gf and i went to the movies one night, made out the entire movie and then later that night we basically had phone sex. I felt pretty close to her and she told me she was crazy about me and she wanted us to last as a couple. I went to bed feeling great. Then the next day she broke up with me for some retarded looking mother****er freshman. She completely fooled me into thinking that she was different than all of the other immature girls ive dated and now i see women as nothing more than sexual objects. haha but THAT one night was great.

Also My first gig was incredible to say the least

phone sex was one of the most amazing experiences for you??
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
/thread

what does this mean? always see these...

hmm when i got 3 gold medals at a local swimming competition or when i will 1st have sex.
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)
Going to england with a combined choir and we went to lincoln first and the first day stepping outside and it was so incredibly green and tranquil ('specially compared to Australia). And singing in the chapter house at lincoln catheral for the first time later that day (the room where the scene set at westminster abbey in the Da Vinci code was filmed). We also sang at the real westminster abbey, st georges chapel in windsor castle, christ church cathedral and york minster. Amazing buildings.
Last edited by shigidab0p at Oct 21, 2007,
Page 1 of 2