Page 1 of 2
I went on bored.com to occupy the half hour before Human Weapon comes on, and saw a link to test my reflexes.

And being able to react quickly is a much needed skill in martial arts so I gave it a try.

My best is .265 seconds.

http://bored.com/reflexgame/index.html
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Human Weapon? Is that a Chuck Norris film by any chance?

No, history channel series where these 2 guys go to different countries to learn their native fighting arts and at the end of the journey, have a fight with a master from that art.. Tonight's is the US Marine martial arts.

Bruce Lee kicks Chuck's ass by the way.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
No, history channel series where these 2 guys go to different countries to learn their native fighting arts and at the end of the journey, have a fight with a master from that art.. Tonight's is the US Marine martial arts.

Bruce Lee kicks Chuck's ass by the way.

That sounds pretty good actually. And yeah, Bruce Lee will never be beaten
Quote by Stupified
I win.

I need practice.
Quote by HuckIt
I got 0.11. But i got it from trying to press stop at random times hoping it would change. It worked once
0.11 seconds
"It's all in the reflexes" as Jack Burton would say
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.

Thats the best I'm going to get tonight.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
1 sec
Gear
Gibson SG Standard with Emg Pick-ups
Marshall MG50DFX
Digitech Death Metal

I am the Eggman
im pretty much awesome.

"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
.218, but I'm still going.

O___________o I got .343 (Who gets the reference?)
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy

I'm tired, drowsy, trained today, woke up at 6:30, so I don't expect to do that well.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Page 1 of 2