my band has a song with the same name. and its copywrited.
i'll take that 10% now thanks.

...lol
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
my band has a song with the same name. and its copywrited.
i'll take that 10% now thanks.

...lol

Are you trying to be funny or just be a duesche bag?
I like the intro, really sets the emotion. When the drums come in is sounds very bland like there should be more going on with them. Vocals are pretty good, I like the lyrics a lot. It seems like it goes off beat right before the chorus? Overall good song though, not bad at all! Keep rockin!
Quote by highvoltage66
stftu dylan your out of the band

GOOD! because apparently my solo stuff is better anyways!

HA!
Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
Quote by FloydPink92
GOOD! because apparently my solo stuff is better anyways!

HA!

because one guy said that? are you serious? that guy is just jealous of our band music
Quote by Ranos
because one guy said that? are you serious? that guy is just jealous of our band music

Pft...yeah i bet...

Hi, I like pie.

¯\(º_o)/¯
I think the song has potential however there were some drumming issues...the timing was a bit off...the drums should sound bigger...the guitar sounded a bit to raw and could use a bit of help with some clean guitar effects...the voice isnt to bad however its a bit to loud for the mix and could use some compression and probably some reverb.

Like I said though it has potential however the sound needs to be polished up a bit more and the drums need work

You can crit my song here.

Ocean Blue
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10369019#post10369019
Go to this page to hear my original song recordings

Click Here