I'm starting to think about my christmas present and I've decided i want one of two things for my car. I have a 99' trans-am and either want to get it a sweet new exhaust system or a new set of Subwoofers/amplifier. My price range is unsure but im geussing somewhere between 300-500 dollars.
Get a new Ipod nano.

Did you see the new commercial for it?
Its pretty sweet.

Subwoofers definitely.
If not spinnerz.

Quote by fatwanker
/thread

Apparently not.
Quote by fatwanker
Its still September...

/thread

yea, hence the part of my sentence that says "Thinking about".

*restart thread*
I wish people would let nice cars be. It doesn't need to bounce down the street. It doesn't need to be heard in the next state. Drive it. Be happy with it. Get an xbox.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
I wish people would let nice cars be. It doesnt need to bounce down the street. and it doesnt need to be heard in the next state. Drive it. Be happy with it. Get an xbox.

I already have an xbox lol. But no really Im not gonna get 18 inch subs that will make my cars rear view mirror fall off, Im just gonna get some decent 10 inch or maybe 12 inch ones to give it some good bass.

Unless i get a new exhaust system, in which case i want that deep throaty rumble.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I already have an xbox lol. But no really Im not gonna get 18 inch subs that will make my cars rear view mirror fall off, Im just gonna get some decent 10 inch or maybe 12 inch ones to give it some good bass.

Unless i get a new exhaust system, in which case i want that deep throaty rumble.

Here is an idea. How bout you ask for 300-500 bucks. You take that and put it in the bank and wait for something on your car to break. That way when you need a new (insert random part need to drive the car) you can fix it. Then again when that part breaks at least you will have a good sound system or a cool exhaust while its sitting in your driveway.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Here is an idea. How bout you ask for 300-500 bucks. You take that and put it in the bank and wait for something on your car to break. That way when you need a new (insert random part need to drive the car) you can fix it. Then again when that part breaks at least you will have a good sound system or a cool exhaust while its sitting in your driveway.

.....Are you mad at me?
Quote by Joshrocker48
Get a new Ipod nano.

Did you see the new commercial for it?
Its pretty sweet.

Subwoofers definitely.
If not spinnerz.

Apparently not.

dude, i got the new nano the other day in black (8 gig). it's pretty BA.

and yeah, go for the subwoofer/amps man.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
.....Are you mad at me?

No Im trying to help you. Honestly. I just have a really obscure way of doing it. I didn't mean to come off as an asshole. I just hate loud bass-y cars. Im sorry.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
You're old enough to drive but your parents still buy you Christmas presents? :roll:
Quote by SkyValley
You're old enough to drive but your parents still buy you Christmas presents? :roll:

...well thats not so uncommon. Think about it how many 16 year olds do you see buying their own clothes let alone christmas presents. And my grandparents still buy my parents little things for christmas. Its not about whether your able to buy things for yourself, its about giving gifts to people you love.
get the exhaust. it sounds good and makes your car faster. Subs sound good but make your car slower...

assuming you have a V8. if its a V6 then forget about it.
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Go to a muffler shop and get them to make you a custom exhaust system. Shouldn't be over 300. Get mandrel bent piping of course.

Exhaust ftw!
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by SkyValley

Was someone neglected as a child?
Quote by Joshrocker48

Subwoofers definitely.
If not spinnerz.

i agree with either of those.

for me, a new sound system would be more enjoyable than a new exhaust.
I say sound system.

Tunes > Muffle

I would love my car to sound great (if I had one), but if I don't have good sound, then my car will be basically useless.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20