I dont care if you hate me or not for this but i think the best guitarist of all time is Steve Vai. If you ever saw him preform live you would know why. Espesualy at the crossroads guitar tour by eric clapton. his perfomance of Im the hell outta here is fu***** amazing.
Quote by Hdkid90
I dont care if you hate me or not for this but i think the best guitarist of all time is Steve Vai. If you ever saw him preform live you would know why. Espesualy at the crossroads guitar tour by eric clapton. his perfomance of Im the hell outta here is fu***** amazing.
that could, quite possibly, be the worst spelling of especially i have ever seen
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
that could, quite possibly, be the worst spelling of especially i have ever seen

oh my god is that what that said? I honestly couldn't tell! lol.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
oh my god is that what that said? I honestly couldn't tell! lol.
i had to use context clues...

btw...i just saw several species last saturday at the baltimore inner harbor. fantastic show
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
i had to use context clues...

btw...i just saw several species last saturday at the baltimore inner harbor. fantastic show

Holy sh*t no way. Rams head?
Quote by Hdkid90
ok fine im just asking sheesh calm down

Asking what?
you didn't ask anything, you just came in here and told us your assannine opinion.
*reported*
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Curt Kirkwood>Steve Vai.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Holy sh*t no way. Rams head?
nah...pier six pavilion

i've seen them there as well though
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
nah...pier six pavilion

i've seen them there as well though

nice. I thought no one would ever geuss how i got my name. I have to change identities now. Or kill you......
Quote by SeveralSpecies
nice. I thought no one would ever geuss how i got my name. I have to change identities now. Or kill you......
i saw your name and then i saw your location and i was just thinkin' there's no ****ing way that somebody else knows them
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

jason becker.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.