I ordered some mics from them last friday, selected 2-5 day shipping, and received them today. So I open it up, and there they are... only they didn't include the cables I ordered to USE the microphones with; instead they write on my order that its "warehouse back ordered".

So I call in only to find out that they do in fact have them in stock (as their website states as well), but "they are in a harder area of the warehouse to get to since we just moved into a new warehouse, and they should ship out soon but I cant give a definite date".

UM... WTF are you serial? Yea, maybe it's an inconvenience to you to actually have to SEND ME THE CABLES I PAID FOR, but that is some sh1tty business. It seems charging me for the cables instantly wasnt an inconvenience... f*ck them I'm going to buy some cables tomorrow and tell them to refund me my money.

/rant
K.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by 688327
I ordered some mics from them last friday, selected 2-5 day shipping, and received them today. So I open it up, and there they are... only they didn't include the cables I ordered to USE the microphones with; instead they write on my order that its "warehouse back ordered".

So I call in only to find out that they do in fact have them in stock (as their website states as well), but "they are in a harder area of the warehouse to get to since we just moved into a new warehouse, and they should ship out soon but I cant give a definite date".

UM... WTF are you serial? Yea, maybe it's an inconvenience to you to actually have to SEND ME THE CABLES I PAID FOR, but that is some sh1tty business. It seems charging me for the cables instantly wasnt an inconvenience... f*ck them I'm going to buy some cables tomorrow and tell them to refund me my money.

/rant

yeah you're cool...
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
its not like there not sending them to you.... and at the time of order they prolly didnt know of this inconvienence
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Cool story
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
You need some patience.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Thank you.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.