I felt like asking this because it would help to know the people better, but anyway these are the forums I post at. Write down your forums that you post at

Starcraft 2 froums, it has great forums

Nile chat forums, this is my personal favorite because it's a laid back community and I like the people there

I like Brian welch a lot so I ocassionly post at a couple sites.

Seven String guitar forum, it's pretty awesome

And that's it, I told the Nile chat forums that I was going to stop posting there until October because I'm so addicted to the forums and I have gone three days so far and it's really difficult I feel like I'm quiting cigarettes all over again.
Last edited by War Nerve at Sep 21, 2007,
I post on Bigsoccer

But I think this is advertising or against the rules in some way but I'm not sure.
Last edited by Joshrocker48 at Sep 21, 2007,
I deleted my links so it's not considered advertising anymore.
Last edited by War Nerve at Sep 21, 2007,
I post on perhaps the largest Doctor Who fansite. They've closed he site, but the forums still run.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by guitarted
I co-admin Maybe She Forgot, post at The Fall Of Troy's official site, and another forum that would kill me if I revealed.

its mx isnt it!?
I used to on blacklabelsociety.net but they are all assholes there and I occasionaly post on the Zappa forums.
^ You fool!
FS/T: Ibanez RG570, IBZ/DiMarzio V8 Pup

Member #6 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Bravewords.com, Gamespot.com, Bodybuilding.com, Sherdog.com, Bullshido.net, metaltabs.com.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
I used to be a regular on powerbored, but I hardly go there anymore.

I used to visit badders.com fairly often, but don't have the time.

I am a very regular visitor to cgtalk.com, as that is the career I intend to do.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

^ Come back to Powerbored.

Powerbored is the only other forum I post at regularly.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Ultimate-Guitar's the only site I post regularly at, besides this reality TV forum where I talk about the Real World:Sydney
Quote by that_1_dude24
that1dude24.

Inventive, I know.

I don't think I've seen you on there..

I'm pretty new though,
my username is ~InConstantMotion~