prolly shouldnt waste a thread on this, but the following symbol...is it used to ssymbolize an upstroke or downstroke?

sweetest smilies ever.
im pretty sure the > means accent, like harder strokes or something
thats what is it in my orchestral peice for school
^ thats upstroke
the thing that looks like a square is down
> is an accent; emphasise it.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by Yamiyo
> is an accent; emphasise it.

Or Violining.

Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood