im starting to collect vinyls (just got a new turntable)

just wondering what prices are for modern music vinyls and for vintage vinyls, just prices for things, discuss for my benifet

-thx
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
For modern It's like 10-15 bucks for brand new at like a newbury comics or something I dont know if you have a newbury comics where you live or something. Vintage do you mean brand new like a re-pressed re-released record or original copy that came out when it was new? Because You can find original copies at flea markets, thats where I got most of mine and I got Dark side of the moon re pressed for 25 bucks (It was worth it because it was the 30th anniversary re press)
Quote by The_lizard_king
For modern It's like 10-15 bucks for brand new at like a newbury comics or something I dont know if you have a newbury comics where you live or something. Vintage do you mean brand new like a re-pressed re-released record or original copy that came out when it was new? Because You can find original copies at flea markets, thats where I got most of mine and I got Dark side of the moon re pressed for 25 bucks (It was worth it because it was the 30th anniversary re press)

thanks man, i do have a newbury
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
I buy mine online. Its like 10-20 bucks, depending on whether its high demand or not.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
I collect vinyl too, it really depends on where you choose to buy your vintage vinyl, I got most of mine for 1 buck because people dont know the value of them. I suggest you go in Antique shops and flea market. But like I said, if you take your time and keep looking you can get alot for one buck. This is the list for the best one i got for 1 buck.

Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon
Pink Floyd - Animals
Pink Floyd - The wall
The Eagles - Hotel California
Peter Frampton - Comes Alive
EMP - Tarkus
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.