This solo (and the whole song for that matter) is one of the best solos I've ever heard, and Clapton really did a great job on it.

I have looked from one end of the internet to the other, and have found nothing regarding a tab for it.

You dont have to tab the whole thing, but can you at least give me an understanding of the structure of the licks he uses for the solo? I've tried listening to it a million times, and I can't figure it out.

Thanks!
Come on! There must be someone on here who knows how to do this. If you guys can tab out metal songs with fast licks, this cant be too hard.

Like I said before, I just need an idea of what to do, I dont need an entire tab.
Okay its been weeks now!

Please, anyone help, it would be much appreciated. This solo rocks!
Quote by tgrillo
This solo (and the whole song for that matter) is one of the best solos I've ever heard, and Clapton really did a great job on it.

I have looked from one end of the internet to the other, and have found nothing regarding a tab for it.

You dont have to tab the whole thing, but can you at least give me an understanding of the structure of the licks he uses for the solo? I've tried listening to it a million times, and I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Did you ever find this solo tabbed?? I've also been looking all over for it for years!!! If you found it (or even a video of someone playing it up close), please let me know!!